• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What size tire ???

Im ok with that.... I dont care how i type. Remember im new to this internet thing ;) and what is argueing? how about asthetics?? witch is fine?? Not sure I understand that either? also Stubbern is not a word either.... I may spell like shit but I dont try to insult others about it when I myself dont do it well ;) nothing like a retard calling someone else a retard ;)
My words being miss-spelled, Was not arrogance on my part,But Ignorance for not finding the right way to spell them.:twak:

Seriously totally hijacked.

Anyway back to your original question. with a 4.5 33s are kind of the minimum i think anything smaller looks unproportional to the height. ive got wranglers and bfgs km1 on my xjs now and honestly i like the look of the wranglers better but the difference in sound on the asphalt is enormous. the bfgs are super quiet comparatively. Both are beasts offroad and ive only heard great things about the km2s. i have cut fenders and no flares. i like the look. i think bushwackers shuld be called bulkwackers cause they stick out so far and are too bulky. but maybe if you kept the stock flares trim the fenders and adjust like someone posted a pic of earlier that would look good.

Seriously totally hijacked.

Anyway back to your original question. with a 4.5 33s are kind of the minimum i think anything smaller looks unproportional to the height. ive got wranglers and bfgs km1 on my xjs now and honestly i like the look of the wranglers better but the difference in sound on the asphalt is enormous. the bfgs are super quiet comparatively. Both are beasts offroad and ive only heard great things about the km2s. i have cut fenders and no flares. i like the look. i think bushwackers shuld be called bulkwackers cause they stick out so far and are too bulky. but maybe if you kept the stock flares trim the fenders and adjust like someone posted a pic of earlier that would look good.

ya I think im leaning towards moving the OEM flares up a bit. I will pull them off one night this week and see how hard it will be to mount them. Sounds like 33 BFG MT are the tires I will go with as well. Im not a huge fan of the bushwackers myself but there is not a lot of options in this area. Thanks

Iceland offroad has some real nice fiberglass flares. Look great, are tough, and run about the same price as BWs.

ha i read this thread and it made my day! just all the unnecessary anger was kinda funny. i think 4.5 with 33's, with moved up flairs would be good looking and work great offroad. i personally prefer the flareless look, but could look good with moved up flairs

you need to ask a serious question.

when your concerned more about the "look" of your offroad toy then the capability, this is what you get.

becasue I dont like the ways no flares looks??? And so what if I care about the way it looks? sorry but I would not drive some of the Jeeps I see around here down the street let alone park it in my driveway.

And the whole point of this thread was to find the median... how can I fit the larger tires without making it look like shit IMO.

becasue I dont like the ways no flares looks??? And so what if I care about the way it looks? sorry but I would not drive some of the Jeeps I see around here down the street let alone park it in my driveway.

And the whole point of this thread was to find the median... how can I fit the larger tires without making it look like shit IMO.

what? :looney:

32s will be just fine if that is what you want.

Just because Cherokees are cheap doesn't mean you have to beat it up and make it look like junk.

Nope, but I'll ask the homies, yo.......just for you buddy...just for you.

Want me to see if they have some gold fender trim for those precious uncut fenders? Maybe some neon for that kickass underbody glow??

Back