• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What needs made?

How about a piece that bolts to the front bumper mounts and sticks through the bumper allowing you to put on d-rings. like this \/ \/ \/
pic.php

(can anybody see it?)

"An aftermarket Hi Lift jack base. Wider, longer and stronger than the wobbly thing they come with. Something taller that supports the bar and keeps it vertical to the base with or without a load on it but is still easily removable with a couple pins."

"No. Ive got an Off Road base and its not at all what Im talking about. All the off road base does is spread the weight out so it doesnt sink. Im talking about a base that holds the bar vertical so it doesnt have a tendency to wobble or fall to side or front and back with the vehicle supported. A base with a larger footprint than the regular base (similar to the off road base) but that is braced and holds the bar tight enough that it becomes an integral part of the bar so the bar doesnt tend to tip over to the side with a load on it.."

X2

id buy a nice strong base

na i can probably just make my own but for people who cant i bet thos would sell pretty good

just my .02

CreativeSN said:
How about a piece that bolts to the front bumper mounts and sticks through the bumper allowing you to put on d-rings. like this \/ \/ \/
pic.php

(can anybody see it?)

No . . . dont anything but [X]

Sorry about that. Here it is:
you can click on it to make it bigger
The brackets would be one piece and solid all the way through, like 1/4" or 5/16" steel probably :greensmok
Is this possible?

CreativeSN said:
pic.php

(can anybody see it?)

It can be done, but still requires a frame tie-in kit similar to what most aftermarket tow hooks require. Not sure the advantages of having the d-ring mounts higher would make it worth the extra affort of cutting the bumper up to fit the mounts for most people.

Ok I have a good one for you. How about a 3/4" wheel spacer? I cannot find any 5x4.5 wheel spacers that are 3/4" thick except for those stupid insert style ones that dont have the studs.

How about U-bolt plates with a built-in extetended bump stop plate? I have seen something similar on a lift kit, but haven't been able to track JUST that part down.

balloo93 said:
How about U-bolt plates with a built-in extetended bump stop plate? I have seen something similar on a lift kit, but haven't been able to track JUST that part down.
Kinda like this?
100_1955.jpg

CreativeSN said:
Ok I have a good one for you. How about a 3/4" wheel spacer? I cannot find any 5x4.5 wheel spacers that are 3/4" thick except for those stupid insert style ones that dont have the studs.

I can have them made, but since they would be one-offs they would be quite expensive.

Back