• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Jeep items did Santa bring you?

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know yet because its only 1AM here and I am waiting for my wife to wrap my stuff so I can go to bed. Figured I would get an early start and see what others have got though.

That happened a couple weeks early for me. When mine lost the ATF cooler line a couple weeks back, Dad and I ran it down to one of the few shops to fix it other than us and they paid the shop to replace the failed line and change the ATF while they it was there. Not sure which was a better, them paying for it, or Dad and I not having to crawl around in the snow to fix it ourselves!

I bought me a set of 10inch Prothane's

While im currently in Afghanistan. I have to wait till I get home. But My mom & wife teamed up. I have a Dirtbound DIY winch bumper and a superwinch 9500lb tigershark winch sitting at home.... Im definitely gonna have to do something about the 2" puck and worn zj springs though. Any recommendations? I'd like it to settle around 4 in with the bumper and winch combo.
Merry Christmas guys!

Within the last month I bought myself a plasma cutter and a Hobart Ironman welder...all is right in the world for me :) Now I can cut stuff AND weld it back together. Murica!!!

While im currently in Afghanistan. I have to wait till I get home. But My mom & wife teamed up. I have a Dirtbound DIY winch bumper and a superwinch 9500lb tigershark winch sitting at home.... Im definitely gonna have to do something about the 2" puck and worn zj springs though. Any recommendations? I'd like it to settle around 4 in with the bumper and winch combo.
Merry Christmas guys!

Thanks for your service! My family and I are thinking about all of you guys stuck over there for Christmas.

You guys are not forgotten.

Within the last month I bought myself a plasma cutter and a Hobart Ironman welder...all is right in the world for me :) Now I can cut stuff AND weld it back together. Murica!!!
I tried telling my wife that we have Christmas year-round; she didn't buy into that.

"FINE!" I thought. I'll be reviewing my wish list, and the current sales over at Serious Offroad Products.

:)

I got a $228 vet bill...buuuuuuuut I bought a 20" light bar a few weeks ago so I guess we'll count that!

Got 2 pairs of Olympus offroad rock lights.. One set is gonna be wired up as interior lights and one set under the hood. A Prime4x4 coin panel switch plate with 4 switches and a nice waterproof fuse box for under the hood. Also going to be getting the spectre cowl intake setup.

Back