• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is considered a "Bro"?

Hey whats wrong with wearing your boots out to eat? I do it quite often. I just clean the mud off them first. Although I wouldnt make fun of someone for cleaning up before going out. I'd say thank you for cleaning the pig shit off before you came haha.

Hahaha. When I go out to eat I usually just go out to the barn and tell the two pigs that their uncle is delicious. That's prob why they hate me. Oh well F'em if they can't take a joke.

saw this on Pirate4x4 and reckoned it belonged here:
A flat biller to me is someone who apparently didn’t have a father figure around to teach him how to shape a hat. So they are part of the fatherless generation and have all the flaws / hardships that come along with it.
OR they are the too hard headed and DISRESPECTFUL to take their daddies advice on how to shape a XXXXin hat.

Either way they are tards.

NorcalChris - starter of stupid as shit threads since 2008 ! If you have to ask what a Bro is, then you probably are one in denial!

Flat bill hats and a toyota/checvy/ford pickup with way too much lift .

NorcalChris - starter of stupid as shit threads since 2008 ! If you have to ask what a Bro is, then you probably are one in denial!

Flat bill hats and a toyota/checvy/ford pickup with way too much lift .

+1

We were using the term way back in the 50's-60's, before the blacks were using it. Used a lot by blue collar workers, usually meant somebody who was from your same social class. Or somebody who got dirty working for a living. I think it started from the unions (brotherhood).

I guess every generation massages the slang a bit. It wasn't a derogatory term, it was used in place of hey buddy, hey Bro.

Back