• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what in the hell photo????

Wow....it's got that infamous stealth "4.0 liter High Output V6 engine--VERY Powerful!!!" in it...I guess it's a 0* V6? heh-heh....

I like those bald passenger car tires too...oy.

Edited after reading more:
Heat and AC only come out in floor and on dash--does not come out through the vents. It has always been like this-- not really a problem. Heats and cools excellently.
Koff-kofff-vacuum-koff...

Last edited:
Joking aside, I've seen a couple of those conversions around here and that raised roof top is not that bad looking, good for tall people who like to wear hats I guess....

makes me wonder how much of the roof they cut out.. guess thats enough to justify a cage, theres plenty of room inside for one, and slap it with some 35s... would be unique.. i'd drive it.. i rank it up with the right-hand-drive postal XJs....

mike

Peterson's 4 wheel and off-road.
August 2001.
Page 82.
"Best impersonation of a conversion van"

Shows one of those with an ARB bull bar and (maybe) 31's flexed on a rock.

That was the only one of those i'd ever seen, until this one. lol

thats awsome can you say PIMP MY RIDE wallpaper of the week!
wouldn't caught dead in that thing.
parts arn't flyin' you arn't tryin' scoob

***This Jeep would be great for a small family or for use by a hunter or*outdoorsman.***

Hunting what, squirrels at the local park? Outdoorsman? Where, same park?

***Fully Loaded/All Options: Leather, Power Windows/Doors, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control.***

Cruise Control for that great rock crwaling experience!

Who's really gonna take this thing off-road except drive it on the grass to wash it? :gee:

Heartburn? He doesn't have the first clue about the problems or how to fix them; they are just "issues" that the owner doesn't feel like addressing...

Back