• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what happens in Moab goes worldwide

Wow. Is that for real? I'm was looking for the got you at the end....

What kind of Father would do that to his Son's wife? I mean, the whole thing is messed up, but that is outrageous. Glad he tried to kill himself. If the Father has any honor left, he'll finish the job once he gets out of the hospital.

Easy explanation is.....the brewers went bat shit crazy! I've known TJ, corky, Logan and Cindy. Among most of the family for many many yrs, and they are(were) really great people. Both TJ and Corky has helped me out many times all hours of the night no questions asked. When I first heard about this awhile back I was shocked and had to make a few calls to get details. Me and a few others still think there's more to it then even the police report states. But either way it sucks all around that such great friends/people who have helped many, somehow end up in this situation. I'm headed down to visit TJ in a couple weeks and hope to have some answers.

Jerry Springer is flying into Moab...

After reading the headline, I don't need to read the article. The headline was way more then enough.

Could they maybe remove the kid and place him in the care of responsible adults, then spay/neuter every other adult involved in this?

Back