• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What gender is your XJ?

What gender is your XJ?

• Male, refer to it as him or he

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Female, refer to it as her or she

Votes: 112 80.6%

• Total voters

88 Wagonman

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my wife have had this discussion many times. I say that her's is more of a girly stock rig so it is a she and mine is a little more beat up with a small lift with larger tires so it is a he. Anyway what do you guys think?

definetely a she. Girls = time + money = my xj. maybe that's why I dont' ahve a girlfriend.

Mine's a girl, but it's got alot of parts from a male Jeep in it now. So, where's the tranny option?

I call my Jeep Joan Rivers.

Most of it isn't original anymore, its undergone many procedures, and a lot of it still doesn't work.

All vehicles are female.. Haven't you seen Gone in 60 Seconds? (=

female...simply b/c it is my mistress according to my wife. All my spare time and money go into it, just like a prostitute but without the STD's

Mines an It

mines a guy, cause if it was a girl it would be bitching all the time about getting dirty and how it wants new rims. hes my good buddy. his name is Harry, Dirty Harry. and some times Harald of the rocks.

wouldn't it be better if it was a she then you could say "she likes it dirty"
better then saying HE likes it dirty o_O lastara

female...simply b/c it is my mistress according to my wife. All my spare time and money go into it, just like a prostitute but without the STD's

My wife says the same thing lol... But accordingly to GrimmJeeper mine was a guy up till about a month ago but she got a sex change and not is a female lol....

Wow! Lots of factors I would not have considered. I might have to rethink my XJ gender assignments.

GIRL GIRL GIRL, loves me sometimes but hates me most times. BUT she always comply's like a well trained bitch(i.e. my girlfriend) And you gotta have every accessory or she'll just look naked.

Back