• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What else could i do to get my rear to flex more?

Won't do anything, they're mostly for some of the aftermarket springs that are a little longer than stock. I used them when I went to MJ leaves which are 5" longer than XJ leaves. I moved the front spring mount forward and used boomerang shackles in the back.

i have some really old 3.5" leaf packs with a couple stock leaves and mj shackles. the rear flexes like crazy, i actually would like to give you some of my flex for some greater stability and capacity. thats why i added i think 2, maybe 3 stock leaves into my packs, but the thing is still super flexy, but alot firmer. have you tried carrying an assolad of weight????(not really a choice for me, i usually have a full roof rack, couple coolers and all the gear in the cargo, and 4 passengers) im still considering welding up some shackle relocation boxes but i want to wait until i finish all of the other projects. revolver shackles are retarded. running two sets of shackles(ive seen two waggys like this recently?)is prob just as retarded. i dont like the idea of them unloading on a hill cimb or paying 200 bucks to be retarded. i can do that for free on my own.

And you have checked it out to what is stopping your droop, and decided it's the leaf packs?

Shocks are plenty long, brakeline?

I don't see boomerang shackles hurting with shorter length leaf packs, just no gain, so I would say get whichever extended shackles you like.

I have plenty of droop with my RE leaf packs. The problem is I don't even get close to the bumpstops or my fenders and I'm running 35's. The up travel sucks!

Back