• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

Homebrew

Because Im a cheap ass, If I cant build it or do it myself I go without. Hence

Homebrew roof rack
Homebrew CAI
Homebrew Olive Draub

Daedalus = Greek mythological character who was a brilliant engineer and built a set of wings to use in an aerial escape. I was an aircraft mechanic when I started signing up on forums when I was in College, so that part made sense.
454 = A lot of boards I'm on already had someone called Daedalus, so I added a number to it. I chose 454 because I like both the engine with the 454 cid, and the .454 Casull.

Ha! My 92 leaked EVERYTHING when I took it from my wife, no exaggeration. Now nothing leaks..and I'm broke. Joined the club.

The only thing I found no drippage from, was the blinker fluid resevoir.
And the money sensor is throwing a hard code again.

Well,I found my screen name after I was telling a friend about XJ and I told him it would go just about anywhere. He came by the house and saw it parked nearby and asked if that was La Mula,I asked what he meant, he explained "the mule the thing that goes anywhere. I thought that was cool so I used it.

I used to be in a band called summerswasted and i did all the booking for us, so my email was swbooking@... and the name stuck. So now i use it for everything.

Most people think i work for South West lol

Used to wheel with some guys and they asked what my CB handle was, I said "I don't have one" they replied " don't worry, just do something stupid, you'll get one". They were right! Oatmeal came from something to do with a REALLY hot blonde in a little coffee shop up in Shaver Lake, Ca. and a conversation about what she was having for breakfast.........we'll leave it at that. That was about 12yrs ago and my buddies STILL won't let me live it down!--------Hans

Nickname when I was in the Marine Corps. I'm half and half, kind of an oreo (white on the inside, dark on the outside) :). Since I pretty much "act white", they thought it would be funny to call me Darky. It stuck. I figure though, its better to laugh at racial differences than make a big deal out of it. :D

Darky said:
Nickname when I was in the Marine Corps. I'm half and half, kind of an oreo (white on the inside, dark on the outside) :). Since I pretty much "act white", they thought it would be funny to call me Darky. It stuck. I figure though, its better to laugh at racial differences than make a big deal out of it. :D

We all need to be more like you. Racism would disappear.

Darky said:

Ha Ha

I thought Craig (wrongbeach XJ) was the only black dude (who also acts white-ish) in SoCal Chapter. haha

silverslk said:
Ha Ha

I thought Craig (wrongbeach XJ) was the only black dude (who also acts white-ish) in SoCal Chapter. haha

Hey I resemble that remark... Most of the time.

Blade was my IRC nickname because I used to be a sponsored aggressive inline skater
DJ Blade = because I DJ and just used my nickname
djblade311 = 311 is one of my favorite bands

Back