• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you think of this??

I still need to do it on my new jeep, but on my old one: I just cut the rubber lines and used a double ended male barb with hose clamps to put the tranny cooler in line. Left the stock one out of the loop.

...where i live it get the the mid 100's...

Wait wait wait, since when does it get in the mid 100's around here?!

:greensmok

If it's hot outside then take it slow and don't push the vehicle. Otherwise you shouldn't overheat. I learned this valuable lesson in '08 during the fires in Northern CA when I pushed my Civic uphill for an hour in 90-100*F...

Kenny, that is a good price for a cooler with a fan. Spal fans are the best you can get. The problem is where to mount the cooler. If you use that cooler with the fan you will not have any heat issues with the tranny. That unit could be mounted in alot of places. I am planning to install a similar cooler on mine soon. I might put it on the underside of the tub near the rear axle, I haven't decided yet.

Back