• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do I do for fender flares after cutting fenders?

I still run my stock flairs.. No they don't rub
P1010008.jpg

I also have a pic at full stuff

well from what I saw of them you can pretty much bend them as you wish. Their adds show them tied in a knot, run over by a truck and still lookin sweet. I emailed to find out about them. I saw some this weekend on a bronco, and spoke with the owner, he said he pretty much just put it where he wanted and tech screwed it on. I'll let you know what the company says. If they are a fit they would be so sweet, and inexpensive. Just got a reply, he said he didn't think so. All I can say is I've seen quite a few different items, from tube, to yj, to the border for gardens used. I'm gonna have to get my hands on a set to at least see.

Last edited:
IMG_1455.jpg

Mine that I made for free. First time using a tube bender. Brother welded them on and extended them past the lower body line.

I went with Rusty's Flex Flares. I have beat them hard and other then ripping out a few bolts they have flexed and bent back. I haven't tested them in the cold MN winter but they have held up through the summer.

Back