• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Cut and folded the front and back fenders.
1a43a5330bf27e526c70330db20bbad3.jpg

It was my first fender cutting but I think it came out alright.

Picked up some RC swaybar disconnects for a CJ/YJ. They came with less than half the hardware.. Had to cut them down a lot, drill some new holes and reuse some of the RE sway bar hardware that came with the lift but they seem to work well.

24bbf07af8633cff327c45a2e4146817.jpg

Bought a stick of 2" x .250 wall DOM for the long arms, probably do both mine and Eric's. Mine will be long radius arm style and Eric's I think more of a mid length modified stock design. I love designing and building new stuff.

I did nothing to my jeep today but I did ride all day at sand lake with LJ dude. ( quad day on the sand )

Where is this at?
The cliff was somewhere south of Liberty and the mountain picture was Red Top Lookout. The mountain is accessible by Honda... But the cliff was pretty grizzly. Red top does have some pretty good wheelin trails too if you don't have a slammed honda. If you want to go there I'll ask the guy who took me to get some directions.

60ea9126115f55eab75ba9a0d3adfc9d.jpg

7aec2babc74bb6045222987fe2bd8e8c.jpg

4baf26eb13c4a7e91a46db7b66d76535.jpg

It was yesterday, but replaced all the tierod ends and draglink with Moog parts and had a new rear driveshaft built. The steering was starting to get a little vague and the slip joint was completely shot. The ol' Jeep rides like a new rig now. Well, a lot closer than it did before anyway!

Well haven't done anything to the jeep yet but while I was stopped at a red light on the way home from work today, the brake pedal decided it wanted to go to the floor and stop doing its job. Luckily I was able to pull the e brake before I rolled into traffic. It made for a pretty scary drive the rest of the way home. I think redoing the brakes has just moved to the top of my list..

Back