• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

you wouldnt have lost it on a tree on upper mainline? i know a tree that took mine and jonesinxj the last time i was up there lol.

how are the trails? im thinking of going there nextweekend instead of evens

Im game for next sunday!! I would really like to take a look at the trails to determine when the best time would be to do a NOOB Run!!!

PM me if interested in going!!

Well spent most of the last three days at the hospital with my son but I did manage to get a new windshield installed.
43b91e91-0ecd-d3f3.jpg

Yeah, they put him on iv antibiotics and it took care of it. They think it was a staff infection, they kept us in the pede's unit for three days until it finally went down. No permanent damage and he handled it really well.

oh man what happen?

Not really sure how it got infected. Maybe there was a scratch or some dirt got in his eye and caused it no one really knows.

ohhh lol the way you worded it sound like he broke your windshield

I bought a spare CPS. Just in case.

Also picked up a cool new valve core remover. It clicks when the optimum core torque is reached. Fancy, I know.

36056-neiko_tire_valve_core_tool.jpg

I figured I better pick another one up since my current one is being held for ransom :)cough: FiveNdime :cough: ). ;)

Last edited:
Those things come in handy buddy. Let me tell ya.

I never use them. I did fix my heater/ac/cruise control yesterday. they all stopped working after I changed my exhaust manifold and worked intemitenly before that. It ended up being a bad vacume line. I think I will keep my cruise control after all and my A/C ARB here I come :yap:

Pulled off my front bumper and brackets. Sent the old bracket back to Logan metal products and should have new ones by the end of the week!!!!!

I got tire deflators and some terra tires at the swap meet in puyallup .... don't think thats how you spell it but you know what i mean haha

also i tacked up my headliner cuz it was saggin pretty bad

Also picked up a cool new valve core remover.
I figured I better pick another one up since my current one is being held for ransom :)cough: FiveNdime :cough: ). ;)

:viking: I pillaged your village!

Whats up guys? Got back from deployment a couple weeks ago and one of the first I wanted to do was soop up the old beast. Got it back from Kent 4x4 a couple days ago. Re-geared to 4.88 w/ the 29 spline and new axle shafts. Got an ARB air locker in the rear with the the big compresser and hose atachments. Had em weld the grid gaurd to the frame and got a Warn 8000lb winch. New LED headlights and FINALLY a new high performance manifold and headers to replace my stock cracked one. Some new gaskets here and there and some other small reworking. Jeep runs brand new! Gonna put in a performance chip soon as well. Good to be back. So when is the wheelin trip?

Back