• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

It sure is iritataing that there are stupid people outthere that can't figure out such a simple thing like how far they need to turn a steering wheel to pull into a gas station, I probably would have gone off on the dumb ass.

so the dumb### told his insurance company that I hit him:soapbox: even though the police report clearly shows and states that he was making a lined left turn into the gas station and hit me in the parking lot. I now have to go back into CYA mode and get statements of everyone that was there.

Its not going to cost hardly anything to get the jeep fixed, but it may be time to get a good lawyer set up just in case.HastaHastaHastaHasta

Kaylin, the bumper took a good hit, but go back a couple pages and see the destruction it did to the other guy.:roll:

so the dumb### told his insurance company that I hit him:soapbox: even though the police report clearly shows and states that he was making a lined left turn into the gas station and hit me in the parking lot. I now have to go back into CYA mode and get statements of everyone that was there.

Its not going to cost hardly anything to get the jeep fixed, but it may be time to get a good lawyer set up just in case.HastaHastaHastaHasta

Kaylin, the bumper took a good hit, but go back a couple pages and see the destruction it did to the other guy.:roll:
Best of luck my friend.. I can only imagine the look on your face when you heard the finger was on you:eyes:

Best of luck my friend.. I can only imagine the look on your face when you heard the finger was on you:eyes:

:flame::flame::smsoap::smsoap::smsoap::smsoap:

lol .. looking at the pictures I really wouldn't worry about who says what. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Put my passenger window back on its track so now it rolls down, and put a front bumper on I got from Kev (dads xj).

2011-03-05135735.jpg

Plate is temporary til i have time to drill a couple holes in the bumper to mount it. And I need to paint it but shit its better then no bumper lol.

Put my passenger window back on its track so now it rolls down, and put a front bumper on I got from Kev (dads xj).

2011-03-05135735.jpg

Plate is temporary til i have time to drill a couple holes in the bumper to mount it. And I need to paint it but shit its better then no bumper lol.

Looks like you could use some new hood brackets as well, I got some here on this parts rig you can have. Just let me know before the next day or two it's getting ready to go to the scrap yard PM me if you want them.

CJ

I installed the a front locker (now locked both ends ) and new break calapers on the GF XJ. Then we went out and installed mud on it testing 4x4 :) tommrow we will install scratches and sand at the dunes.

Well Fivendime and myself stayed up late Friday night installing my Trail Ready beadlocks. They pretty good I installed them on the old tires because I canceled the order with America’s tire and I am going to run these through the summer. That way I will have a fresh set of shoes for the snow next year.

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Then I installed the new steering Saturday and into this morning. It is a Teraflex High steer kit with a Genright track bar relocation bracket. There are a couple things I don't like about the track bar that I need figure out. But it goes down the road fine for know. I also found that I am going to need a new steering box because there is so much play in the steering then at the end all the new parts grab and you better hold on.

004.jpg

005.jpg

That is all:patriot:

Bling Bling.

i ordered the IRON ROCK
Dana 30 Inner Axle Sleeve Kit & Dana 30 C Gusset Kit

installed a new upper bushing, it was not that hard. took maybe 5 mins, scott was there :greensmok

a337204b.jpg

Started and ran the jeep for the first time in 1.5 years. Been down with a 4.5" lift, sway bar discos, general repair, new intake manifold, Holley 8007 carb, new radiator, the list goes on and on....

Back