• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

you have a jeep ? :dunno:

icon10.gif

I used to but I sat for so long it rusted away now I just have a cage welded to some rust :(

I know, we where talking on Friday and the woman on the phone asked "we will be by Monday to pick up the jeep"
I just about freaked out!!
"well it's totled, I didn't think you wanted to keep it"
So till mid next week when they tell me they will give me 2,000 and I can buy it back for 500. Or we will not be making a deal.

How many miles did the Jeep have?
Search PNWjeep, NAXJA, and Craigslist to AND print out ALL similar Jeeps (in milage and year) that can be found with similar parts and build. They will try to screw you into a settlement, so you have to do your homework. If the XJ had a clean body, it has to be presented in pictures of a non-wheeling nature.

And when everything is said and done, since there is no sales tax, have them add any local registration fees.

Last edited:
Replaced my rear shocks with Bilsteins that Ben was nice enough to give me!!!!!

Replaced my rear shocks with Bilsteins that Ben was nice enough to give me!!!!!
Lol it was more of a thankyou for lettin me ride along. Besides ill probably never use em now hahaha

Sunday Spike and I fixed my driveline vibration well its 90% fixed and thats good enough for me now I can turn my attention to a new exhaust manifold sucky!!!!!!!

i swaped in my bastard pack and wish i would ahve just used the whole mj spring instead lol. got kinda a bad shackle angle. we will see when i get some weight on it
imag0170v.jpg

Yeah that angle sucks, get some weight on the rear springs and see what it looks like, if the go to 90 it will work till u get ur buggy lead setup from kris

ya thats the plan hope fully

In the thoughts I am gonna need new tires soon, I installed the lift shackles in the rear of the jeep today and completely put the shackle in the wrong hole on the relocation bracket. So tomorrow I need to move the shackle. I also ordered 1 in coil spacers for the front to even things out

lol by the tome you get the shackles in you will be riding as high as I am lol

Vaccuumed out the glass from the broken quarter window some low life P.O.S. smashed out to steal my obsolete ten year old radio... He even left behind the plug required to wire it. I assume it was a kid who is too inexperienced to realize he stole a useless piece of electronics or a crack head who is simply too stupid to get it. :(

Vaccuumed out the glass from the broken quarter window some low life P.O.S. smashed out to steal my obsolete ten year old radio... He even left behind the plug required to wire it. I assume it was a kid who is too inexperienced to realize he stole a useless piece of electronics or a crack head who is simply too stupid to get it. :(
dont feel bad. last year i had my xj(now spikes) borken into they took my coat my ammo can full ammo my tool box but left the highlift jack and my faceplate to the raido but left the wrest of the raido .....

i got the axle up to the spring with a little help from a friend. unfortunately i got the wrong size u bolts so i couldn't bolt the axle to the spring. oh well always tomorrow.
but i got to see the pinion angle and that the drive line was to long
imag0171g.jpg

imag0173p.jpg

what ya guys think? the pinion angle ok? or do i need to angle it up?

also decided to put a tire on the axle to see how the fit was.
imag0176j.jpg

imag0177w.jpg

imag0178h.jpg

looks to me cutting will be required

Back