• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

went up silver star today with a friend of mine. we were in about 1 1/2 feet of snow. it was pretty cool i think and the cherokee did well and i didnt even air down

cool vid. added you as friend

:wow: WOW that XJ at 1:40 was in a BAD spot. I thought it was gonna roll for sure. Nice recovery. :thumbup:

Its even scary going around that hole when its dry. Right after the vid there was a pic of the black toy going around the same spot. Brandon just got too far over and slid in.

that hole is crazy and theres no way through it. I tried it this summer. My front tires would come 1-2 feet off the ground at the top then I would come right down on my crossmember (theres a lip at the top). I've only seen vehicles with 38"+ tires make it.

seat upgrade.
Thanks John!
IMG_0636.jpg

Oh and measured how off my toe was after hitting a rock to hard on the thanksgiving run.

what can you tell me about these?
they look nice, and i want them!

what can you tell me about these?
they look nice, and i want them!

They're PRP Daily Drivers. I have the same seats. They've been in my YJ 2.5 years, and were in my XJ for almost 2 years before then. They're GREAT! NOTHING you can do to improve your wheeling experience compares to a good set of suspension seats.

got more of my crawl box done and installed

joined to my rear 231
12610032.jpg

crawl box and rear 231 in the jeep behind the tranny
12610033.jpg

linkage to rear case still working on the crawl linkage
12610038.jpg

i had to cut and reweld a tab to clear the crawl box
12610040.jpg

new driveline
12610037.jpg

Rebar, very classy.

Saw your Jeep today, but you weren't driving it.

Should have come out to the DNR training.

Yeah that was my dad haha. he said he say torx and i was like i know him! lol. but i probubly would've gone but i went paintballing instead haha.

Oh and like the way it was nice and muddy when you saw it? i did that that day before; got in like a foot and a half of snow and obviously went through some mud hole me and my friends found

Well i didn't do anything to my xj today.
I did start getting my parts together for the a/c compressor to OBA I'll be doing this week. Hopefully have it finished up by the christmas tree run. I'm going to pick up a damb near new 11gal. cambell air tank tomorrow. The only thing else i need is an oiler and a pressure switch. then i'll be ready to install. I'll do a write up on it and post it when i'm done.:spin1:

Well i didn't do anything to my xj today.
I did start getting my parts together for the a/c compressor to OBA I'll be doing this week. Hopefully have it finished up by the christmas tree run. I'm going to pick up a damb near new 11gal. cambell air tank tomorrow. The only thing else i need is an oiler and a pressure switch. then i'll be ready to install. I'll do a write up on it and post it when i'm done.:spin1:

When you say x-mas tree run, where are you exactly going? to get your tree?

Back