• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Thats mighty pretty which pitman arm is that and who made made it double shear for ya? Think I might consider that idea if I were to break my wj arm.

It's a drop waggy arm, Jeremy (JBWeld) modified it for me.

2010-11-21190151.jpg

Two guys, two condoms...... not gay

I looked at my XJ sitting in the garage today. That's about all I can do until I get time to work on it. Might start ripping the interior out soon and checking the floorboards for rust. We'll see.

My new semi-progressive bumpstops:

IMG00118-20101122-0002.jpg

Only cost about $5

Dropped my knuckle off for machining, will pick it up tomorrow. I also have my pitman arm back from Jeremy.

IMG_20101122_213902.jpg

IMG_20101122_213820.jpg

IMG_20101122_213813.jpg

thats a bad ass pitman arm. although that steering looks familiar.
i came out of work with it coverd in snow. used 4 wheel drive and did some donuts in the back lot :) 2 wheel drive ont he freeway and when i couldnt get up the hill after the exit i tried to put it in high but something is binding and will only let me put it in neutral or low :(

pulled a bunch of idiots out of the ditch last night. Tried to get in it this morning and like TORX all my doors were frozen shut, so I called into work and crawled back in bed. Goodnight:speepin:

Sunday- took my stock one to a place paintballing with some friends. started snowing so i hurried home. got about 3-4 inches up where i am. when i got home, i found out taht the lifted one's battery pooped out on me so i have to get a new one and my heater DOES NOT WORK!! it sucks so mow i have to figure out what wrong with that.

Monday- skipped school haha did absolutely nothing and the snow went down from 3-4inches to about 1/2-1inch

Today-......... idk what to do today its really icy on the roads where i'm at and all the snow is pretty much and its just icy snow which totally sucks haha

Back