• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Well I replaced my IAC valve, oil change, tightened every nut and bolt. relubed very thing. All I need to do it bleed the brakes and load it on the trailer and I will be ready for Oktoberfest. :cheers:

Cleaned my new (to me) coil springs so I can paint and install them.

IMG_20101018_222349.jpg

also replaced leaf spring center pin and aluminum shim (with steel) on my driver side.

Changed my mind: :D

002-30.jpg

clearly the pictures don't match, that rig has cut rear fender flares, the shop one has full rear flares. :D

also the cb antenna mount.

I took out my turdy five and put my new to me 8.25 and almost got her on the road. tomorow I will get the break lines and the rest of the mess finished.

Replaced my coil springs

Old with spacer

IMG_20101020_212357.jpg

other side broken

IMG_20101020_212428.jpg

New setup 6" ZJ coils painted up to match.

IMG_20101020_212347.jpg

Replaced my coil springs

Old with spacer

IMG_20101020_212357.jpg

other side broken

IMG_20101020_212428.jpg

New setup 6" ZJ coils painted up to match.

IMG_20101020_212347.jpg

How do you like your KM2s? I love mine! My brother is running that same blue. Not bright enough for me. :spin3: lol
From the looks of the coils, Im suprised you havent pushed your axle about 3/4" forward.

How do you like your KM2s? I love mine! My brother is running that same blue. Not bright enough for me. :spin3: lol
From the looks of the coils, Im suprised you havent pushed your axle about 3/4" forward.

I need to move to a cross over steering setup before I can move my axle forward.
I like the KM2s so far, I don't think I will use them again. I bought them when my jeep was still my daily driver, its stopped being that about two weeks after I bought the tires. I'm looking at either pitbull rockers or the new MT/Rs as my next set when I wear these out.

Last edited:
I found out what might be causing my stalling issue, my fuel pressure at idle is 29-31 and when you disconnect the vacuum line from the fuel regulator it jumps up to 39, but that's not the bad part... so when I hit the gas and bring the engine up to 2K rpms it drops anywhere from 20-25.

So tomorrow ill be replacing yet another part on the damned XJ...the fuel pump.

When does it end!! I just want this Jeep to run right damnit :)

I need to move to a cross over steering setup before I can move my axle forward.
I like the KM2s so far, I don't think I will use them again. I bought them when my jeep was still my daily driver, its stopped being that about two weeks after I bought the tires. I'm looking at either pitbull rockers or the new MT/Rs as my next set when I wear these out.

I know a guy who makes crossover steering for a good price. ;)

I know a guy who makes crossover steering for a good price. ;)

I need to get my knuckle machined first, and have the cash. So nit sure when that will happen.

I looked at it, for a real long time.

Hey Joe, toss those spacers over the border for me, would ya?

2" ?

1.75" come and get them and bring me a 6 pack of American Micro-brew.

I got my booster swap almost all wrapped up. A big thanks to Scott for letting me borrow his flare tool and bender. What a sweet guy :)

Back