• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

AJ's Super RockRails installed:
DSC03306.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

mothers back to black. good for a week at a time :wave:

Bronze.

I have a bottle of that on my floor board but have not had time to try it. I wish I could find matching painted flairs to put on it for a reasonable price. I called a local yard and they wanted $80 ea. for them.

Dave

I have a bottle of that on my floor board but have not had time to try it. I wish I could find matching painted flairs to put on it for a reasonable price. I called a local yard and they wanted $80 ea. for them.

Dave

if there not scrached. pop them off, ill paint them for 100, you buy the paint suplies

Bronze.

Weaslein' for oil pan clearance .. gained about 1" around the exhaust, track bar, and upper steering stablilizer mount with a factory oil pan & pump.

CIMG0713.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

Last edited:
if there not scrached. pop them off, ill paint them for 100, you buy the paint suplies

Bronze.

I would but there the crappy textured back plastic ones that come on the SE model. I would like to find the factory painted ones to replace them with along with the rear bumper and end caps.

I would but there the crappy textured back plastic ones that come on the SE model. I would like to find the factory painted ones to replace them with along with the rear bumper and end caps.

thats what im sayin. i can paint them. ask nightfoam how his turned out. and cody that MJ is Dank
Bronze.

Last edited:
QUOTE=cody4359;245514912]its another mj. dont think im going to finish it so a mj trailer is floating around my head.[/QUOTE]

What are the specs on both MJ's Maybe you should sell it so someone else can finish it. :) Not that I could afford to do so, but it would be ashame to waste a perfectly good MJ :D

one in the garage, ill never get what i want for it. robbed the banks header and the 97+ doors are in better condtion so they will be going on the white one when i do body work, and the 96 xj dana 30 thats under it will be getting 4.56, inner sleeve, C bracing and the ARB put into it then be going into the white one also. the tranny has a fresh rebuild and will be kept as a spare.
http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27400

the white one has about 7" lift, 33", for 8.8 that will be getting swapped out for a mj dana 44 with 4.56 and e-locker when the other 30 is done. also has 99 wj block and 97+ xj dash
http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31364&p=312579#p312579

Back