• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what did u get?

lankchevy

NAXJA Forum User
ya i know its early but what did u get for christmas. i figured most of you would already know. i got a new magnum 9k winch, a big(800 cca) optima red top, a snatch block, and a new steering stabilizer, not sure but i think im getting a warn front diff skid, some lights, and more little stuff. overall my jeep is coming out of this pretty good. anyone else know what they're getting?

kolby

lankchevy said:
ya i know its early but what did u get for christmas. i figured most of you would already know. i got a new magnum 9k winch, a big(800 cca) optima red top, a snatch block, and a new steering stabilizer, not sure but i think im getting a warn front diff skid, some lights, and more little stuff. overall my jeep is coming out of this pretty good. anyone else know what they're getting?

kolby

YOU MAKE ME SICK !!

Merry Christmas...( when will I get some cool stuff ??)

4.88's and a Detroit, 33" BFG MT's
and a great Christmas $$$ to buy more stuff for the XJ.

Is Christmas earlier in Montana? I asked for craftsman tools and a welder. Last year she bought me a powertrax. BTW, she is the breadwinner.

i dunno, never been to montana, but down here in missouri its coming up saterday. lol. already got the winch on my jeep. dont get the battery, snatch, and stabilizer till tommarow.

kolby

My wife said I could get a new welder OR a new set of 35s.
The tires are mounted and in the garage, and go on soon! :laugh3:

I got.......to buy my kids lots of toys. Oh, I suppose I'll get.......to take Vallaya out for dinner.

Tis better to give than to receive.

You kinda have to follow the rules of X-mas when everyone else in the house believes in holy day.

I love it.

let's celebrate over-consumption

I'm in.

1108.jpg

I got a gearset for my D44 for the front of the XJ that I have been trying to get the $$$ to build for 6 months. Last week I picked up a 220 plasma cutter that was busted for $75. I can fix it for no cost.

Ummm mine will come about a week after.....its called the credit card bill, so I can find out how much my wife really spent on the kids....ahhh their worth it...

i'm not sure yet, one thing i know is that a friend is building me a new front bumper for the xj, so thats my xmas present. my big one is that i get to be home with my family for xmas this year.

well just got back from my grandparents, got a fire extinguisher, a 2 year subscribtion to JP magazine, and $100 that will be spent on the jeep.

kolby

Back