• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did they do?

PAPXJ said:
looks about like every other lifted xj.

DOES NOT!!! :D

p13-1144009885.jpg

LilRedRover said:
assumption coming from the fact that I've seen a lot of 3 inch AAL with shackles sagged to about that height, and to me... looks like a bunch of hackjobs we have here in west virginia who do the AAL and shackle.
HAY, YOU BETTER BE CAREFULL HOW YOU SAY THAT, THERE ARE HACK JOBS IN CALI TOO....
( inner voice ) damn i have an AAL and a shackel and its sagged too... but mines a 3.5 AAL:sunshine: building a Bastard pack till i can link it

rock rash said:
wlzqiw.jpg

looks rounded to me so i assumed d35

I wouldn't ASS U ME that it is a D35 just because it is round. My 8.25 is very round underneath.

116_1645.jpg

And if you have a 8.25 and haven't shaved it yet, stop your web wheeling and start cutting. One of the cheapest mods with the most benefit.

XJourney said:
And if you have a 8.25 and haven't shaved it yet, stop your web wheeling and start cutting. One of the cheapest mods with the most benefit.

Meh, 7 years and I have only hung it up one time when I wasn't paying attention. :D

Gnat5680 said:
thanks for your help now let me be an A$$ Can you make a shopping list of the things i would need? just the basics nothing extra.
if you can a price list would be great.

Rubicon Express 5.5" Lift
New 8" rims
34" LTBs
Gears(possible locker for rear)
SYE and CV Driveshaft

That should about do it...

Back