• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What a great deal!

WTF? is this guy smoking?

Was on eBay but did not sell since highest offer was under $12K.
Make a serious offer only if you can separate yourself from the average Craigslist’s low-baller. No flippers. All who wish to refer me (again) to Kelly Book and “HAVE $8000 CASH” should get a clue.

im not with the whole "beverly hills" thing.. whatever dude....

12K dont we wish we could sell any rig for that much anymore....

CLUELESS

But just image how much he has in it! He should be able to get atleast 15K!

:gee:

Anyone else curious or want to see pics of these "OEM Rollbars" that install between the headliner and roof and aren't visible??:doh:

That guy sounds like a pompous ass. He must be adding up the total cost he spent, but everyone (but him) knows you cant expect to get your money back when modding.

I saw your ad on craigslist and am interested in your jeep. Do you happen to have pictures of the roll bar? Does the jeep have any skid plates? And can I get pictures of the interior?

What gas mileage does it get with that high of lift?

Thank you for your time
Chris

I saw your ad on craigslist and am interested in your jeep. Do you happen to have pictures of the roll bar? I cannot take pics of the roll bar since its hidden between the headliner and the roof Does the jeep have any skid plates? not yet And can I get pictures of the interior?attached (its near-new inside)[/font]

What gas mileage does it get with that high of lift? same poor gas mileage 4.0 gives you, about 16 to 18 MPG[/font]

Thank you for your time
Chris
and thank you for the interest, Duval.

I reply

I am very interested in the roll bar I cannot seem to find one anywhere…..Would you be interested in parting out the jeep? I would be interested in the roll bar and the ashtray from the rear and maybe the bumper. I think shipping on the jeep may be too much $$ but I would love to get those part.

Please let me know how much

Do you take checks or paypal?

Chris

nice. I love invisible mods.

LOLOLOLOL

OK what’s your bottom dollar? Open for offers. (hint" I'm $16K inside and NOT in a rush to sell. it creates enough attention for me to keep it..) And how much is shipping to 80002? Shipping is normally $1K give or take, but you'll have to arrange it.

:sunshine: (Me) Hmmm let's write this guy a letter:

You have a great looking Jeep there.
I have a family with three kids and I'm looking for a safe Jeep.
Which is why I have a question about the "OEM roll bars" that are on your Jeep.

I have access to the entire 2000 parts catalog and could not find an OEM roll bar for the Cherokee.
I called my local dealership and was told that there is no such thing as an OEM roll bar for the Cherokee.

Could you please provide the OEM part number for the roll bars?
See the attached picture - it's the only part that jeep sells that goes between the headliner and roof.
The part number for the "SUPPORT, Roof" is 55000138AB.
They are supports to keep the roof from caving in when cargo is on the roof.
They will do little to protect my family in case of the Jeep rolling.
Note: I'm not planning on rolling it...I just want roll bars - just in case. :)

:sunshine: I send him this picture:
pg457pm.JPG

1087.gif
He replies:
This is not the car for you based on your planning and the roll bar may not protect you or your kids "JUST IN CASE". Good luck.

:sunshine: I send
1087.gif
a note:
You might want to remove the word "roll bar"
Just in case you get sued for false advertising and someone actually gets hurt! LOL

I doubt he'll do it.:looser:

Ok how much did you pay for this stealth roll bar and where can I buy one?

Maybe you misunderstood, so here we go: This roll bar is NOT in case you turn belly-up. It's only to reduce some of the "cricking" sounds the Jeep makes while the suspension articulates. If you remove the one-piece headliner and look at the bare roof you'll see those bars. they are factory but in my opinion there where just not enough. (again, it's my opinion and you may reject it) so I had more put on. I had a professional weld it for me since it require some fine hands installing it. That's all. Good luck to you. Oh, and no, I will not part it out for any money. wayyy too much fine work is there.[/font]

:sunshine: Gosh, I like messing with people.

1087.gif
Writes back:
There is a roll bar so there's no basis for a sue. No where I claim it will save someone's behind in case he or she decides to check it belly-up or wants to jumps the Grand Canyon. Want to take your kids Off-road and feel safe ? I have a heavy, gas-guzzler 6-seater 95 Full-size Bronco 5.8L 4WD with sheet metal 4 times a Cherokee, Juuuust for you.... Good luck.

As Buggs would say..."What a MAROON!" LOL

Back