• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wf Xj Swap Meet

XJ_ranger said:
if anyone needs them or wants them i have a few versions of a certain drafting software (2d) (2005) (think "Auto") and a certain 3D drafting software (2004) (think "Solid") that i can make copys of...

I'd like a copy of both. Thanks.

I've got:
couple 14 bolts. $100 each
matching Hp44 &9". $450
242 w/sye. 21 spl. $250
231 w/sye. 21 spl. $250
D 300- $150
Eaton w/chrome cover $150

I have a heavy duty tie rod for the stock set up sold by rusty's-$50 (100 new only about 1 year old on a trail only rig)

4 ar 767's 5 on 4.5 3.75" back spacing $75 takes all four, pretty good shape.

BRIANHO13 said:
I have a heavy duty tie rod for the stock set up sold by rusty's-$50 (100 new only about 1 year old on a trail only rig)

4 ar 767's 5 on 4.5 3.75" back spacing $75 takes all four, pretty good shape.
PM sent

OneTonXJ said:
I'd like a copy of both. Thanks.

D300- $150

$100 CASH and a copy of some software?:D

Free Stuff

It's useless to me so here is what I have for someone if needed...

FREE- STOCK rear driveshaft for 99XJ (unknown what stock rear ds's fit...)
About 77Kmiles on it.

FREE- stock pitman arm off my 99XJ IF I can find it...no guarentees. In garage somewhere...

FREE-My old 3.55 R+P from the 8.25 and D30 out of my 99. (don't think usable on 00+) Hate to just throw it out. Oh yeah, D30 carrier as well, FREE too. About 85K miles on this stuff.

PM me here and I will go with first come first served. I still haven't firmed up my travel plans, but there to wheel Saturday, but might show up Friday sometime unknown.

Thanks,
Bill -IndyXJ

I have a couple things I found out in the garage.

I have a set of non-c clip d35 axles. I bought them for spares and never used them. Still wrapped in the same plastic as when I got them. BO

Also, have a stock t-case skid. Will take $5 or a couple beers, whichever comes first.

Re: Free Stuff

IndyXJ said:
FREE- stock pitman arm off my 99XJ IF I can find it...no guarentees. In garage somewhere...

id like that pitman arm - I did a shitty job drilling mine out when i put heims in my steering, and I want to go back to a TRE there anyway

you have a PM..

anyone have a passenger side rear tail light box that will fit a 92?

I sorta... broke mine saturday...

Re: Free Stuff

Wrote you back, but yes, it's yours if I can find it which I'm confident I can! :sunshine:

XJ_ranger said:
id like that pitman arm - I did a shitty job drilling mine out when i put heims in my steering, and I want to go back to a TRE there anyway

you have a PM..

XJ_ranger said:
anyone have a passenger side rear tail light box that will fit a 92?

I sorta... broke mine saturday...

I need a drivers side for a 98 if anyone has one.....the red tape doesn't hold up too good.

Ranger, I have a rear right taillight for you. $5.00 and it is yours. Even still has the bulbs and wiring all the way to the plug.

Trl Wgn, I will take the skid if it will fit my jeep. Bring it along and if it fits I will take it off your hands.

Kim.

85xjwoody said:
Ranger, I have a rear right taillight for you. $5.00 and it is yours. Even still has the bulbs and wiring all the way to the plug.

you got it Kim!

85xjwoody said:
Trl Wgn, I will take the skid if it will fit my jeep. Bring it along and if it fits I will take it off your hands.

Kim.

Kim,

It should fit just fine. Had it on my 88 woody. I spot welded some studs on to bolt it on, as the factory skid is supposed to have some bolt things to fit the holes in the frame. Held up fine for me and I just ground the studs back off, once I went to a different style.

Back