• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF INFO......

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Ok Guys here it is.......

Site for registration: www.formsite.com
Login: naxjamwc
Password: midwestchapter ( Brad copy last year then change name and edit as needed. )

Robie's: Aldean ( Robie's mom ) 765-764-4351

VFW Post 3318: 765-764-4712 ( PO BOX 181 ATTICA IN 47918 )

Badlands: 765-762-2981

Brad PM or call me ( 847-271-7400) for the PayPal info...we will be closing that one with the new bank account and opening one in the chapter name.

Ram" That should do it....."Rod

how early do you talk to robbies and the vfw?

For Robies...Aldean likes right after the first of the year

VFW has always been done at the same time. We pay the VFW $ 100 up front and get $50 back if we clean up.....

Sorry sorry sorry... thought I was subscribed to new threads in here and it just occurred to me today that it's been awfully quiet. Getting caught up now.

Thank you for the info John, sending you a PM about the PayPal stuff.

So if I'm understanding correctly, renting out the VFW is only (effectively) $50? That is a bargain...

I'm assuming for Robie's the big factors are # of meals and price per plate... what do we typically do to figure out what's for dinner? Or do the Robie's folks usually have some suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind just saw the other thread talking about doing the same as last year...

Last edited:
Sorry sorry sorry... thought I was subscribed to new threads in here and it just occurred to me today that it's been awfully quiet. Getting caught up now.

Thank you for the info John, sending you a PM about the PayPal stuff.

So if I'm understanding correctly, renting out the VFW is only (effectively) $50? That is a bargain...

I'm assuming for Robie's the big factors are # of meals and price per plate... what do we typically do to figure out what's for dinner? Or do the Robie's folks usually have some suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind just saw the other thread talking about doing the same as last year...

VFW correct Brad $50 after we get the deposit back.

Robbies: She knows about how many we give her final numbers after registration than add about 15 meals.

Brad can you get contact VFW and Robbies and get us on their radar?

Yes I will get the VFW locked in for that date and see if we can get some pricing estimates from Robie's based on the same meal we did last year.

Have been trying to get in touch with them, Aldean isn't in at the moment but was told she'll be in tonight.

Also need some help remembering what all was served last year...

http://www.robiesfinedining.com/CATERING_MENU.html

I think it was:

Fried Chicken
Pork Roast and Carrots
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Green Beans (with bacon of course)

Can't remember salads or desserts, I stick with the basics.

No answer before, will try again in a couple hours.

Meant to say chicken tenders, not fried chicken. Still not sure on the rest but maybe she'll remember from last year.

we need dipping sauce

cool on vfw...might be more of an evening phone call

VFW is booked, will send them a check as soon as we can.

Missed Aldean twice today but relayed our information and what we are looking to do and the lady I talked with assured me I'd get a call back tomorrow.

All set with Robie's. Price will remain $15/plate.

Menu so far:

Chicken strips with a couple different sauces
Pot roast and carrots
Mashed potatoes
Green beans w/ bacon
Rolls
Brownies and cobblers, maybe a couple other things

She knows how the MWC operates, I'm sure it will be a good spread.

Registration is ready to go. Mac do you want me to post up about it or do you want to?

Have at it if you'd like. Make it a sticky. Put in bold print when it closes.

We can always modify the post if needed.

mac 'let Er rip tator chip' gyvr

Ps
Thank you!

Back