• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well here it is. The XJ is going up for sale.

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
XJ set up for trail riding. It's got 3 inch lift 33 inch MTR'S Basically brand new. Locked 8.25 in the rear high pinion dana 30 in the front. 4.10 gears. One ton steering. JCR rear bumper. JCR rock rails. Nates 4x4 front bumper. Hack n tap SYE. Home made cowl intake. Removable front doors. Dents,rock rash,rust,and random stickers. It's been to 6 winter fests one clean up and a he'll of alot of unofficial runs.

Starting at 3000 OBO.

If a red letter member buys it, it will come with all the 6 inch lift stuff I've acquired.

Dropping the price to 2000 since I drove it yesterday. It's a good trail rig that you could DD if you wanted too.

DD mpgs?

Heat????
AC???
How bad is the rust?
Year???
Stock engine?
Miles on it?

DD mpgs?

Heat????
AC???
How bad is the rust?
Year???
Stock engine?
Miles on it?

Never cared to do the math. Smiles per gallon is high!

Heat works as it should.

No AC. Has an ac delete pully on it.

The frame area and the floors are pretty much rust free. All the rust is on the body parts where I've dragged it on rocks and trees.

Stock engine

Last edited:
We are down to $500 bidding now?

As much fun as mouth hugs are. I've decided to keep it. It's not worth what I want out of it and the wife doesn't want me wheeling the LJ.

As much fun as mouth hugs are. I've decided to keep it. It's not worth what I want out of it and the wife doesn't want me wheeling the LJ.

So the wife gave you a mouth hug to keep it, that's respectable.

Wheeling LJ's is fun.

I was going to offer $601 and an airtight double dog knot with his choice of Cheesebag or the Chz n seanR show....

Back