• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well built 91 XJ

I am hereby Instating "No Balls"

lol if you do come you've always got a spot in my jeep.

hahaha where's billy's dolly when you need it?! I should have like 280-300ft lbs when it's done. She'll tow fine :p

And thanks I may take you up on it,

btw $5,500 now.

Bump, 4400 is one HELL of a deal considering the oldest part is 2 years old! Would love to see this go to a new home.

Eh.. I kinda want a TJ or Comancheeeeee And isn't red jeep REALLY beat? Or just standard to Ross ownership?

No way dude, just has self-clearance rockers and some love marks on the bottom of the rails. The jeep is otherwise fairly clean and dependable.

are you advertizing this anywhere else?
Yea, local fb board, and craigs list.

Do you still have a back seat in this? Seatbelts in the back too? Front sway bar/mounts?

Sway bars could be fabbed in I suppose. But you'd need to run an anti rock or something kinda special, it's really tight and all different under there. Back seat need lower mounts. The tranny tunnel latch is still there. and the upper half is still in right now. Seat belts need to be bolted back in in the rear.

Back