• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome....

bfd. half geographically. ill keep supporting the sec and continue to go to the crawl even if the crawl goes to south florida. aahhheemmm greenlantern. btw, did greenlantern travel the farthest to get to the crawl last year? hopefully, eventually as the numbers grow there will be state chapters. i think? good for them(MAC):thumbup: , make it happen, cap'n. anybody around chattanooga planning on going?

i know, damn its a long drive 4 me.... but what can i do. I thought i was the furthest away, but dont know if they had that category.

ps, i might have a friend go with his xj and he lives in Homestead, about 1 hour south of me, so he will win this year.

TheDiabetic said:
Are we still gonna go all the way up there even though half the chapter just left us???

They have ot left yet and yes we are still going.

I know I will be

I don't know how but I will be there. :shhh: I'll refrain from commenting any more atm.

Ohhh I love mammoth cave...went when I was a kid...Mom and Dad were doing a craft sow i Elizabethtown so thay added that to the trip.

I live in Radcliff, Ky... New to forum will I be able to attend this. Is this event closed to SEC i am MWC but live in Kentucky... When is the SEC gonna take Ky. I think we belong there. Is there anyone that lives close to Radcliff, Ky.

Last edited:
The Crawl is open to all...:)

Great i hope i can get my Wagon fixed by then

CarpetRemoved.jpg

It is looking pretty rough and has a lot of rust.

XJ Stryker said:
I live in Radcliff, Ky... New to forum will I be able to attend this. Is this event closed to SEC i am MWC but live in Kentucky... When is the SEC gonna take Ky. I think we belong there. Is there anyone that lives close to Radcliff, Ky.

Only a couple hours away if i remember where Radcliff correctly... I live in California, Ky well about a half hour north of it for another 3 weeks but will be moving there at the end of the month

puddin said:
Only a couple hours away if i remember where Radcliff correctly... I live in California, Ky well about a half hour north of it for another 3 weeks but will be moving there at the end of the month
Right next to Fort Knox... so do you live in Ca and moving to Ky or the other way around. My brain aint working today or something....

Nice to meet ya though :wave:

Back