• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend plans???

HaHaha. You tight ass kids crack me up. Come on over dean I have a few of them here you can use, have, what ever. LOL.

Damn punk ass kids anyways

HaHaha. You tight ass kids crack me up. Come on over dean I have a few of them here you can use, have, what ever. LOL.

Damn punk ass kids anyways

Spoken like a true NAXJA member. Spend $40 on gas to pick up a $7 item free, right?

I prefer dumpster diving close to home.

At free, the HF tarp is still overpriced.

David Bricker / SYR

Thinking of going to the Grand National Roadster show this weekend, time to look for some loose change in the couch.

I'm going to take advantage of the weather and work on the XJ. Double check my layout and start on the LCA brackets. The new uppers are ready to go.

The snowmobile trails in the western UP were pretty rough yesterday, but we had a good snowfall last night so the trails should be better today. Let it snow, baby!

Western UP?

I'm going to take advantage of the weather and work on the XJ. Double check my layout and start on the LCA brackets. The new uppers are ready to go.

Similar plans. I finally have a pair of leaf springs. Need to press in some bushings and swap them in.

I think this is going to be a cigar weekend. :smoker:

:laugh3:

Uh...you live awfully close to Palm Springs to be making comments like that. Just saying.

Nope, never heard of da yoopers. Neither has auto-correct.

Back