• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

We were busy taking care of new babies. Baby great danes that is.

We had 7 in all...6 normal and a runt we're bottle feeding.

1 harlequin (white with spots)
2 fawns (tan)
2 Mantles ...1 is the runt(black with white chest, muzzle, socks, and tail tip)
1 fawnequin (tan with spots)
1 blue merle (gray with spots)

Our female is a harlequin and male is a mantle...both proud parents. Well mom is proud...dad is afraid of them for now.

The 1st pic shows the 'normal' 6...and the runt is in pic 2...he's the little ...between his bigger 'twin' and the fawnequin. You can barely see him. He's a fighter though...made it 3 weeks so far.

They'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow and ready for new homes on February 16th.

Beautiful pups. Not sure how I'd do with a 130 pound dog though haha. Me and the dog couldn't both sleep in the XJ.

Sent ya'll a PM back last night. I'm good for the 23rd.

Looks like I'll be down in SC with yall on the 23rd. Ghost already put out an invite but I'll also say that anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Looks like I'll be down in SC with yall on the 23rd. Ghost already put out an invite but I'll also say that anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Agreed. The more hands the quicker it'll go! Even with three people, having two inside tearing the dash apart and one under the hood draining fluids and disconnecting things speeds it up a good bit.

Replaced this stupid thing in the freezing cold. Gas is so cold. So very cold.

lUQ4mIi.jpg

548f30d57644c4685990dd5ee2312833.jpg

I found this pretty entertaining. Once Ford learned of my truck purchase, they feel the need to send me a letter explaining death wobble.

Yeah I'm sure improper inflation is the root cause. :rolleyes: So bump steer and death wobble (even if "slight") are considered normal on Fords now?

Geeze Nick...a tire gauge is only a few bucks!

:D LOL

My tires are inflated according to the tire manufacturer's load chart. I know how much the truck weighs front and rear. Nobody on the ford truck interwebs forums that owns a F-250/F-350 is running them unloaded at 75 psi in the back.

Yeah I'm sure improper inflation is the root cause. :rolleyes: So bump steer and death wobble (even if "slight") are considered normal on Fords now?

Geeze Nick...a tire gauge is only a few bucks!

:D LOL

Hey those fancy DRW double enders break the bank! I want Melkor's super duper digital inflator.

So if I put 50psi in the tires on my Jeep, will my DW go away?

Man all these years and we Jeepers can't get it right, Ford knows best.

My tires are inflated according to the tire manufacturer's load chart. I know how much the truck weighs front and rear. Nobody on the ford truck interwebs forums that owns a F-250/F-350 is running them unloaded at 75 psi in the back.

Knock on wood I have yet to feel anything in mine, but I put new front tires and alignment on it right after purchase. My buddy with an extended cab long bed SRW f250 does get a weird driveline vibration from the rear around 45mph that he has been chasing for years.

Friday Drove to Aiken, SC to drop a desk off and pick up an old oak roll top desk. Saturday loaded desk with D and drove to Clinton, SC and bought a bumper from a local xj guy that recently tubed his out. Then we left there and went to Simpsonville, SC and I bought 2 Master craft seats and harnesses for the Ghost. We had dinner at Tilted Kilt in Columbia then hit up Total Wine to see what they had. Almost bought every Terrapin The Walking Dead IPA they had but ended up putting 4 back on the shelf. D and I headed to her house got her car and came to my house. Got in and found my new Yamaha receiver dead. :( Sunday I got the jeep back together and then watched a couple movies with D. Looking forward to next weekends wrenching with Tim and Jon.

Drove to Columbia, SC saturday to hang out with some friends and install my exhaust on my 7.3.

Sunday Ian from Extreme is going to Wooly's in TN. Is it worth the 3.5 hour drive to go ride with them again and check the park out? I think I'm chancing my luck, my dumpster fire rig doesn't need to be on TV more than once a year. Lol.

It is a fun park, no doubt. The most technical trails that I've ever done with my rig. Also caused the most damage.

From about 30 yards of "Will he make it"...
SAM_0451_zps49990f3c.jpg

SAM_0448_zps53751488.jpg

Ghost is officially tagged again. No more parking and going down Daniel!

I pulled the tag and insurance off of mine. I doubt I'll be taking that Jeep back to Uwharrie anyway and that's the only place where it's an issue. So, I should be good.

I pulled the tag and insurance off of mine. I doubt I'll be taking that Jeep back to Uwharrie anyway and that's the only place where it's an issue. So, I should be good.

Mine hasn't been tagged or insured in almost a year. If I could find some other tires I'd put t back and drive it around town a lot.

Back