• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Built a rack for Matt's ATV. Built a new upper control arm for my heep.

Uppercontrolarm.jpg

Not sure how long it will last, but we'll see. I tapped it for a grease fitting, so maybe that will help it last longer. When it fails I'll put a Johnny Joint on it.

Uppercontrolarm.jpg

Not sure how long it will last, but we'll see. I tapped it for a grease fitting, so maybe that will help it last longer. When it fails I'll put a Johnny Joint on it.

Not very long. Those tractor links have sooo much slop!

I got to hang out w/ my girlfriend and her parents all weekend in my one bedroom apartment w/ there dalmation and my jack russell....that was fun. Went to the NASCAR race though. Also I bought a swingout tire carrier for the jeep!

Uppercontrolarm.jpg

boo tractor joints belong on tractors..... heims and inserts are cheap

Well last night was a busy one:
Garage: pulled the head and every single thing bolted to the sides of the engine, pulled the oil pan, and started to unbolt the transmission.
House: Cleared the office, turned it into a bedroom for the brother in-law (moves in today), set the computer up in our room, and ran cable from the garage to the bedroom. Late night to say the least.

spent the weekend in knoxville. drove up friday morning...hung out with matt as he built my roll cage. sunday went wheeling at windrock.

it was a good weekend :D

Well last night was a busy one:
Garage: pulled the head and every single thing bolted to the sides of the engine, pulled the oil pan, and started to unbolt the transmission.
House: Cleared the office, turned it into a bedroom for the brother in-law (moves in today), set the computer up in our room, and ran cable from the garage to the bedroom. Late night to say the least.

whatcha doing to the engine glenn?

Wow! You are quite the Ogre.

:gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow I tried to forget that i bought a RC 6.5" lift kit. the rear has sagged 1.5"s. the passenger side front sagged an inch. what else?? 3 months salary later and wish i never bought the stuff :gonnablow:gonnablow:gonnablow

Back