• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Went wheeling/trail riding in Harlan for 5 days. It was awesome! (Thanks Ed)
Great to see everyone and we had a blast!

Went to SC to see family for the 4th. Had fun at the beach, did a lot of thinking about stuff, and I'm just overextended and over my head with projects and other comittments so I've decided to pass the MJ along to someone else. I put it up in the SE for sale section.

Went to SC to see family for the 4th. Had fun at the beach, did a lot of thinking about stuff, and I'm just overextended and over my head with projects and other comittments so I've decided to pass the MJ along to someone else. I put it up in the SE for sale section.

Let's hope it stays in the family. If you decide to keep it you know we will help you out.

Let's hope it stays in the family. If you decide to keep it you know we will help you out.

Thanks. If it does sell, hopefully it'll go to someone that will fix it up. I told Wendy tonight that once we get her red ZJ's transmission issues ironed out that her gold ZJ will go up for sale. Once that happens, the MJ will be off the market and I'll put it on the road for a DD.

Glenn came by the shop yesterday and we pulled the cross member on the MJ and moved the engine lift into position. Hoping my Diff cover comes in today. Picked up military style battery terminals from O'reilly's this week for $5 for the set. Picked up some copper lugs too.

It's here!

Cannot believe this fit in my big ass mail box and that it didn't break it!

It's here!

Cannot believe this fit in my big ass mail box and that it didn't break it!

Who's cover did you go with? Ruff Stuff or BTF?

Who's cover did you go with? Ruff Stuff or BTF?

Neither, Barnes 4WD is in NC and I consider them "local" so to speak. I try to support my local businesses. I think we all do! I like it from what I see and feel! It's heavy!

http://www.barnes4wd.com/Dana-60-70-38-Heavy-Duty-Differential-Cover_p_167.html

http://www.barnes4wd.com/

Ironman Andy tried to hook me up but sense I was in a pinch to get this in by today I ordered direct from Barnes. He has a great rep in the Carolina's. Ironman4x4.com is a dealer for them and I recently saw where Ho was too after I ordered it.

Back