• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather ...

Sweet! Electrical kinda sounded like suicide to me, so I went with mechanical tech haha. In 2 years I should be graduating. It's awesome how many engineers there are in the Jeep world

it felt like suicide in college and at my last job lol. new job is pretty fun though. get to play with robots most of the day.

it felt like suicide in college and at my last job lol. new job is pretty fun though. get to play with robots most of the day.

Now that sounds cool! I bought a rain jacket specifically for the jeep this past weekend......... Just in Case! Last year suck harry balls!

What is all this talk about rain gear? Oh wait...I still have a roof and doors.

Plan to stay inside the Jeep all weekend? lol

I don't have rain gear. Or a roof. Or doors. Or a windshield. I'll just get wet.

Granted, that Jeep won't be at the Crawl this year so I'll have a roof and doors.

Even with my doors off we didn't get too wet...at least not while inside the jeep.

Anyone have a remedy for owl snot in case we have that ailment again this year?

That's awesome! I couldn't do it, I get frustrated too easily with electrical work, particularly with small circuits that my fat fingers can't work with. I just wanna make stuff go fast haha. Endurance racing is the dream job out of school.

My tent cot leaks...unless I remember the rain fly.

and the ordinary sucks for us "canada" people lol

Lol. So you're saying you'd never move down here? Our winters are way better than yours!

I think we've seen just about every type of weather over the past few crawls. Except snow. If we saw snow in July, there would be bigger issues.

Lol. So you're saying you'd never move down here? Our winters are way better than yours!

I think we've seen just about every type of weather over the past few crawls. Except snow. If we saw snow in July, there would be bigger issues.

I want to some day go up there when there is snow on the trails....

I want to some day go up there when there is snow on the trails....

Come to winterfest.

mac 'bring your thermals' gyvr

Back