• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

I hear that the weather will be warm and sunny during the day and cooler and dark at night time. I used to let my dogs crap in front of the Hohauler every morning but I cant do that any more. One Winterfest it was real warm like 70*! I like when we cook bacon. We had fun at Redbird but I need to be careful where I wipe my hands.

2 Im bringing bacon regardless of the weather, and frying it partially naked...from the waist down. I will likely want it to rain after I receive the burns, but snow is ok too. Brown snow is not like yellow snow....way different.

one year i drove home after the dinner(it was really cold). the next year it rainned like a sumabitch (about an inch of water in my tent). i had no dry socks to stay over night. then it snowed the whole way home. bacon grease burns leave cool scars and chicks dig scars (especially from the waist down). i remember when it was like 70.

Bacon grease...hmmmmmmmmm I think I have a story

Ram" Ummmm John you are on fire" Rod

Without me, you wouldn't have this material. You're welcome!
I invited him back too the party, I was missing out on too much good stuff. (I am a stand up comedian ((well not really but I try to be funny and I never miss a chance to make some one laugh))) I remember in Mac's RV I was riding Nate pretty hard. But most people can handle laughing at themselves. Sometimes I used to go over board and make people upset, but now have have learned to tone it down a little bit.

was I upset? I don't remember being upset.
I generally just chalk it up to you being an asshole and go on about my business, cause you're an asshole, but a loveable one, well maybe not even that, but you do entertain, sometimes.

was I upset? I don't remember being upset.
I generally just chalk it up to you being an asshole and go on about my business, cause you're an asshole, but a loveable one, well maybe not even that, but you do entertain, sometimes.

That was a fun night! The first time we met Ben and Suzi. Your brother was there. I still have another "getting thrown out of a booby bar" story I have to tell.

Ha-ha I remember those stories. Was definitely some good laughs. Will have to hear new booby bar story at wf

Wed March 2nd 47/31 rain
Thurs March 3rd 34/27 sun & clouds
Fri March 4th 41/27 cloudy & warmer
Sat March 5th 44/33 snow & rain
Sun March 6th 48/30 cloudy

mac 'sounds like March weather' gyvr

f4e4e9257be442736683fb1e79c81555.jpg

mac '15 days out' gyvr

Back