• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We Got Snow!

postalxj

NAXJA Forum User
Last night around 11:30PM

Copy2ofSnowof3-07-09001.jpg

CopyofSnowof3-07-09002.jpg

Snowof3-07-09004.jpg

Around 9:00AM

Snowof3-07-09008.jpg

Snowof3-07-09025.jpg

Snowof3-07-09027.jpg

Snowof3-07-09028.jpg

Around 11:00AM

Snowof3-07-09030.jpg

Snowof3-07-09032.jpg

Snowof3-07-09035.jpg

Got to love Snow!party1: :shiver:

FINALLY! Yes we have snow (1-2") now and are expecting more tonight(4-6"). Its just not cold enough to stick on the roads yet.

...the snow missed us :(

This time yesterday i was in the garage with short and t shirt on welding up my roof rack. Today im looking at about 2 inches of snow so far. Good ole Georgia weather.

And as usual the Chattanooga area gets nothing.

We have about 2 inches....And it was coming down fast enough to have about 1" on the roads until the plows came out with salt...

its just freaking cold in hermitage...a very small amount of snow late last night. all gone this morning though.

here in gaston county we have about 3 calling for 8... i hope so

Had 7-8" by the time I left work at about 4:45 this afternoon. The damn diesel pump froze up and fueling up one little snowcat took the last half hour I was there...

Still coming down now. All I know is that the little subarella I drive now is not half the snowbeast my XJ was on 33s. Its been sitting 3 months and thanks to some pending deals, will be reborn soon with a 4.56 isuzu 12-bolt and 35s:clap: I'm pretty excited.

Started snowing around 6 when I got back to Charlotte...been snowing hard non stop ever since. I'd say we're at 2-3" or so. Spent the last 3 hours driving around enjoying it...doin doughnuts with friends in the parking lots on campus.

Supposed to have anywhere from 6-9" when I wake up in the morning. I'm freakin lovin all this!!!

I am in Hickory, NC with family and had to take an extra day of leave. I was packing up to leave when it started sleeting hard, and i did not want to be on the roads with the other yahoos. Atlanta traffic is bad enough without the weather. Probably head home tomorrow. Snow and weather do not bother me, but all the idiots who can't drive in it do.

I finally got to try out the Aussie in the snow in the front after having it for 2 years, me like!

No where near as bad as I thought it would be.

My wife locked her JK in 4wd for the first time since new(1.5 years) and she fell in love with it all over again! She followed me around the back roads for a couple of hours pulling the idiots out of the ditches!

Fun day!

Bama got some snow too...this was early on...we got about 3 inches total this morning...it stopped around 11am.
Snow002.jpg

The jeep just happen to be in the garage...first time in about 3 months!

Back