• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Washita ORP

never even heard of it. thanks for posting it up though, I see a trip in the near future :D

Thanks for posting Bounty! I keep meaning to bring that place up here but haven't seemed to get the job done. I know you SIJA guys play there often, looks like a good time for sure. I'll have to get over there sometime. Carnagefest 09' maybe?

Thanks for posting Bounty! I keep meaning to bring that place up here but haven't seemed to get the job done. I know you SIJA guys play there often, looks like a good time for sure. I'll have to get over there sometime. Carnagefest 09' maybe?

Hale, I like where your headed with this. I was thinking a M&G wheeling event, but I am flexible as long as it is not during deer season (inside joke here :D ) I hope something works out. :thumbup:

Hale, I like where your headed with this. I was thinking a M&G wheeling event, but I am flexible as long as it is not during deer season (inside joke here :D ) I hope something works out. :thumbup:
Just a thought. Nothing in stone by any means. We got alot of other places in the MWC that we need to hit as well.

Not to change this fourms line of thinking or anything, but there are a few places in wisconsin as well.... I know a lot of you guys are in the IL, MO, IA area, but us nothskies can have fun too.... Theres a place called Northwoods Overland http://www.northwoodsoverland.com/trails_main.htm that was pretty cool... But to keep it a MWC there are places up here not visited often....

Austin...

Not to change this fourms line of thinking or anything, but there are a few places in wisconsin as well.... I know a lot of you guys are in the IL, MO, IA area, but us nothskies can have fun too.... Theres a place called Northwoods Overland http://www.northwoodsoverland.com/trails_main.htm that was pretty cool... But to keep it a MWC there are places up here not visited often....

Austin...

Have at it dude! Noone here is stopping you from having a get together for the northern MWC crowd. :thumbup: Keeping in mind that Winterfest is currently the only "official" MWC event. I'm not much on organizing an event that I won't be able to attend.(Yes, I have actually done that in the past.)

Austin...

How many acres is that place now? I had heard it was still pretty small and at this point not really worth making a big haul to wheel it. It was supposedly pretty nice, but more of a camping place with wheeling, not the other way around.

Wow, that baby blue XY in those pics looks awsome. I like the massive flex in the one pic. the owner of that rig is a lucky guy. Those boys riding in it look to be fine young lads also.

Back