• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted-Jeep XJ with all the goodies-Have cash ready to buy

What's Next?

NAXJA Forum User
I just sold my WJ and I'm in the market for another XJ. I'm looking for one that is already put together, lifted, 33's or bigger,gears and lockers. It must be street legal. Bumpers and wench are a plus. I'm in Corona Ca, so im looking for something in Socal. Shoot me a email [email protected]

Thanks!!!

I just sold my WJ and I'm in the market for another XJ. I'm looking for one that is already put together, lifted, 33's or bigger,gears and lockers. It must be street legal. Bumpers and wench are a plus. I'm in Corona Ca, so im looking for something in Socal. Shoot me a email [email protected]

Thanks!!!

I know a XJ guy who doesn't use this site that is selling his 99 on 35's with lockers and regeared. The tires are the MTR Kevlars and are almost new. It's got the RE long arm kit, teraflex steering, HID offroad light and driving lights with a bitchin rack up top, winch, and any other thing you could ever want on a rig. It's got some nice custom bumpers, and sliders built into the rocker panel (very clean). It's one of the nicest built XJ's out there and SUPER clean inside and out. I can vouch for its capabilities because I have wheeled with him numerous times. I think he was in the 7-8k range on his asking price but don't quote me on that. If your interested, shoot me a PM and I will give you his number.

Do you know if he still has the xj for sale? I'm interested.
Thanks
Joe

Sorry guys, but the XJ I was refering to sold. I'm not sure if it went to a NAXJA guy or not.

Dude I couldn't make a deal with turned me onto his buddies Jeep:

http://visalia.craigslist.org/cto/2255379105.html

Was more than I wanted to do financially and equipment wise.

Owners name is Richard - 559-333-0380. Asking $5k obo; he is hurting a lil for $$, so..

TTT Looking again just sold the last one I had..

Did you buy the one I referenced earlier? If so, why did you end up selling it?

I have no idea what your budget is this time, but times have gotten really bad for me over the last few months. My wife and I decided to have another child and we are going through the fertility process and I may have to sale my rig to make ends meet. If your interested in a fully built rig on 35's, d44's, lockers, gears, etc, etc; let me know. Shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Last edited:
Did you buy the one I referenced earlier? If so, why did you end up selling it?

I have no idea what your budget is this time, but times have gotten really bad for me over the last few months. My wife and I decided to have another child and we are going through the fertility process and I may have to sale my rig to make ends meet. If your interested in a fully built rig on 35's, d44's, lockers, gears, etc, etc; let me know. Shoot me a PM and we can talk.
I actually found a 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ, it had a 6.5 lift, 35's, dana 60 rear, atlas II t-case it was a great Jeep I really wish I didnt sell it. Send me the info on the one you have for sale.

"Bumpers and wench are a plus."

That would depend on the wench, I would think. Some are definitely not a plus.

Last edited:
I actually found a 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ, it had a 6.5 lift, 35's, dana 60 rear, atlas II t-case it was a great Jeep I really wish I didnt sell it. Send me the info on the one you have for sale.

Was it the blue one on craigslist? I looked at that one before I bought my current WJ, but my wife (who would be driving it) vetoed that one. Too big for a 5' 2" frame. Also, I wouldn't say mine is for sale. That statement is too damn depressing to me, but if the offer is right I will probably have to take it for survival purposes. PM coming.

Last edited:
Was it the blue one on craigslist? I looked at that one before I bought my current WJ, but my wife (who would be driving it) vetoed that one. Too big for a 5' 2" frame. Also, I wouldn't say mine is for sale. That statement is too damn depressing to me, but if the offer is right I will probably have to take it for survival purposes. PM coming.
Yeah the guy I sold it to is trying to re-sell it. That's funny my wife had the same problem...

Back