• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED; Dana 44 backing plate, left/driver side, 10x 2 1/2 brakes!

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
This is has been one of those swaps! I had less problems swapping in a Waggy 44 front in a CJ........

I am looking for a Dana44 backing plate drivers/left side from a 87-90 Dana 44 10 x 2 1/2 brakes or compatable donor.

The 44 I snagged apparently had been dropped without the drum on and the drivers/left side backing plate took a beating. I thought I beat it back into place enough, but I have been getting this noise (this is not the brakes, quadruple checked) as the drum spins it hits spot on the plate. (used gear marking compound to see where it was hitting.) trying to correct it has been all in vain!

I gave her all I got captain! Now I just want to end this nightmarish swap, anybody got something that could match lying around?

Pm if you have something, I am in the north denver area, broomfield to be precise.

Thanks in advance...

Back