• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted D44 front axle

How much are you looking to spend? :)

I have a brand new just picked up full Currie HP rockjock D44 with air locker, 4340 shafts, Reid outer TJ to GM knuckles, running hubs and spindles with Yukon hubs, and super joints. 5x5.5 bolt pattern.

It would cost, likely more than most XJ's are worth though. lol.

How much are you looking to spend? :)

I have a brand new just picked up full Currie HP rockjock D44 with air locker, 4340 shafts, Reid outer TJ to GM knuckles, running hubs and spindles with Yukon hubs, and super joints. 5x5.5 bolt pattern.

It would cost, likely more than most XJ's are worth though. lol.

PM me your price. I want a similar setup geared to 4.88 and this would same me a ton of time and heartache. Let me know.

Emailed ya. FYI it is more than a RJD60 I think. Daym I have alot in to this darn D44. I know you cant make a stronger assembly and I pulled over alot of the jeepspeed D44 front end parts that I never got to use, but at 5800$ thats one $$$ D44. lol

Thanks, Robert. I'm liking your second quote for $3400 and using my Warn hub kit and knuckles. I may need to cancel Christmas to do it, but it looks like the best deal.

Back