• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Chrysler 8.25 rear axle with 3.55:1 ratio

Peach95

NAXJA Forum User
Hey y'all,
Me and my XJ just got back into CO after an 8k mile road-trip around about half of the US. On the last part, I realized that the clanking that was getting worse was coming from my rear diff. It'll be easier to swap axles than replace the bearing, and I figured I might as well go up from my stock D35 to an 8.25 for now while I'm at it.

So, long story short, I'm looking to pick up a rear Chrysler 8.25 in good shape with 3.55:1 ratio somewhere not super far from the CO Springs area asap. Not looking to pay a lot for it, just a fix for now until I have the money and time to do a set of D60's. Maybe $100-$150 if possible. Checking around CL and pull-n-pays as well since I need to get it taken care of soon. Hit me up if you've got one you're looking to sell please! I'm willing to pull it if need be, too.

Thanks!
-Nolan Peach

Back