• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to meet up again???

ladywolf said:
Well I hope you guys have fun BBQin and campin and everything else. as for us, things out here in the sandbox are turning stupid. i actually had to eat an MRE yesterday (yuck) because our KBR chowhall is running out of food (WTF!!!)) I hope I'll one day get to wheel and BBQ with yall, but until then I'll be keepin my head down and running more stupid errands for my platoon sgt (the joys of being a SPC)

MMM, MREs are good. Send me a Chicken and Rice one, those are good :D

I still have like 3 boxes of them in storage. I think I've eaten all the Chicken/Rice and Spaghetti ones. Actually ate MREs one Thanksgiving. I also had some Funyuns and a 3Muskateers for desert. Oh the joys of being single (it was quite a while ago) :D

Steve

Willis said:
MMM, MREs are good. Send me a Chicken and Rice one, those are good :D

I still have like 3 boxes of them in storage. I think I've eaten all the Chicken/Rice and Spaghetti ones. Actually ate MREs one Thanksgiving. I also had some Funyuns and a 3Muskateers for desert. Oh the joys of being single (it was quite a while ago) :D

Steve

I don't mind them every often, but damn Steve....try eating them cold for a month and you'll change your mind.

Kristen, I feel for ya. I'll have a steak and beer here at my place for you when you come home. Chin up, troop.

They dont have the chicken and rice ones anymore. the good ones now are the raviolli and the chicken w/ noodles....once you add the cheese in to the mix. i dont remember what i had on turkey day. ecksjay, thanks. hopefully we'll be away from eatin mre's again here shortly. well, work calls, time to go (i think they need me to go drive the damn forklift again) Can someone send me their jeep that way I can have some fun over here?? :D

Back