• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to feel like a hack? Here's a link.

Dirk Pitt said:
How is that any different than Robby Gordon???

:)
HAha I was going to say the same thing....No matter how beautiful that truck is...or how much better it looks then anyone elses...he still breaks and can't win.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that those guys make it look easy because they have years and years and years experince knowing what works and what doesn't.

I could build that! :lecture:

Whatever, I can only dream of those fab skills.

Dirk Pitt said:
Each one of those holes is made with a dimple die, effectively stiffening the panels as well.

I figured that out, eventually :laugh3:

As a young kid riding around in a '46 NA Navion, the threat of lightning was an issue (when I didn't have my face inside an old coffee can). I just couldn't figure out how the holes were going to protect us.

I still like lightening holes. It give the piece an air of competance (and adds an element of "badass").

Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle!
rocky_squirrel.jpg

I built some shit like that just last night.

Then I woke up and realized I was still heavily medicated.

I could make love to that truck. :D

Yeah the truck is amazing, but I'd rather have that garage space

That shop does GREAT work. I tried to get a job there a few years ago, but they said my shop sweeping skills were better than my welding:shocked:

That truck looks like a pair of perfect boobies.

Scrappy said:
That truck looks like a pair of perfect boobies.

Booby%20Blue%20Footed13c.jpg

I dunno what you're smoking, but they look nothing alike.

I knew there were similarities between URF and Fly-N-Hi. Note the Harbor Freight jack:

rearaxle2.jpg

Back