• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walther PPS

heyjpark1

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought one in the .40cal version (hate 9mm...). I've been waiting for them to actually hit the streets for about a year now, and I finally found one locally and snatched it up.

I tried to convince myself to buy an XD, M&P, CZ and FNH, but nothing could compare IMO (although I really, really like CZ).

Now I can't wait to put a few boxes through it.

Sweet!.. the best part is there are so many to choose from in that close price range (maybe except Sig).....

I LOVE the feel of the M&P and its on the list of what to buy, but i got a killer deal on an XD-40... so i jumped on it... I dont like the CZ with the inside rail... way too thin to grasp IMO....

Its all about what you like :) Heck, i have a Taurus 24/7 that i actually really really love shooting but most people consider it "Junk"..

Congrats again

JOe

Sweet!.. the best part is there are so many to choose from in that close price range (maybe except Sig).....

I LOVE the feel of the M&P and its on the list of what to buy, but i got a killer deal on an XD-40... so i jumped on it... I dont like the CZ with the inside rail... way too thin to grasp IMO....

Its all about what you like :) Heck, i have a Taurus 24/7 that i actually really really love shooting but most people consider it "Junk"..

Congrats again

JOe

I was really close to buying an M&P cause I like the fact that it is American made, but the XD's offer a little bit more gun I think plus I like the XD subcompacts (does the M&P line even have a subcompact?).

I think Taurus got a bad rap from when they first started making guns, but I think they make a great gun for the money. Have you checked out the Judge yet?

Back