• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Run, Sat. December 6th

I don't mind leading...I know roughly were everything is...but only the trails I've been on. So I can get us on the trails we did before...haha.

~Scott

i know the area pretty well but my jeep isnt exactly leadership material, i dont have a winch or a locker so there is the possibility for me to get stuck.

I can give direction if some one gets us lost though!! And i can get us to just about any trail you want to find with the exception of the new skills area, i have not figured out where that is located yet.

Gill, got a pic of your rig?

~Scott

I dont have any decent pics of the new one! i will have to look around a little bit and see what i got......or i will get off my lazt ass and go snap one

EDIT, found one, it does not have the lights on it anymore though, and it is clean in this pic!!! Right now its covered in mud

104_0400.jpg

Last edited:
I dont have any decent pics of the new one! i will have to look around a little bit and see what i got......or i will get off my lazt ass and go snap one

It's no big deal, I just figured it would be faster and easier then you trying to describe your rig. We can figure out the rig order when we all meet there.

I'll be on CB Channel 23 (as always...hah) PM me if you want my number...I'll be bringing Lyle (Bruno"TM") with his rig.

~Scott

With gill and a trail map we should be fine. And running open/open without a winch shouldnt be a big deal...like you said, if you know the way you can relay it to the rig(s) infront of you.

-Lyle

P.S. As for a head count, I believe we have 5-6. We'd love to have you join us, okeedokee.

I might make my way up there. Depends on some other things that weekend. I know the trails, but I'm not sure my rig would by up to the task..?

-----Matt-----

Lockers...big tires...I think you're covered. :rof:

~Scott

25% in

In case any one was going to be waiting for the Canucks to meet you on saturday, we will not be making it. Hope to catch up with you guess later.

Fletch
--------------
90XJ - I6, Aw4 w/Tip, 242
CurrieHi9 R, HPD30 F, ARBs+4.10s both
35s MTRs, fully skidded,
Custom 260k+mile on OE engine
Custom rock clearenced sheet metal

i know the area pretty well but my jeep isnt exactly leadership material, i dont have a winch or a locker so there is the possibility for me to get stuck.

I can give direction if some one gets us lost though!! And i can get us to just about any trail you want to find with the exception of the new skills area, i have not figured out where that is located yet.

Here's a map:

http://www.links4jeeps.com/maps/Walker_Valley/walkerValley2006.pdf

The skills area apparently is not yet complete so it is not open for use or noted on the maps yet.

the skills building area is not done. I have been there one several different work party's and it will be cool but it does not justify the trail GROOMING that is going on at walker .DNR hold there meetings every second Tuesday of the month in sedrow wolley. So if you attend you can voice your opinion on the trial grooming that is currently going on .
Duane
so the run is on Sunday right meeting parking lot 9:00 heading for trail 9:30 ish

I was up at walker all last weekend and the mud is plenty gooey, and some one has been digging out some ruts with big tires, thats what made me get stuck, didnt take much to get me out though.
I ran expressway and went through the muddy branch off of it, some of upper mainline and some of lower mainline and some random roads in between.

i was thinking meet at 930 and head out by 10 if thats cool with everyone

Back