• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

walker valley run late jan.

what date do we meet?

• jan 24th saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jan 25th sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering if me and my rig are up to this. I have 2" lift with 30" bfg at's, sliders, rear arb locker, winch. I'm thinking MTs would really help this time of year. I've done a few trails around Naches like Tripod Flat and Mud Springs.

I'm wondering if me and my rig are up to this. I have 2" lift with 30" bfg at's, sliders, rear arb locker, winch. I'm thinking MTs would really help this time of year. I've done a few trails around Naches like Tripod Flat and Mud Springs.

Well my only concern would be getting the body over some stuff, but with a locker, winch, and sliders...as long as you can drive you should be OK. :rof:

~Scott

Bruno™;244215973 said:
Maybe. We are talking about Super Bowl Sunday right? I may be in for that...

-Lyle

Yeah. Look at it this way, no traffic on the way up. :spin1:

You know you wana test that two low out. :) Unless of course you want to do a night run soon...:eek:wl:

~Scott

yes superbowl sunday. if the list gets larger for that day. so far muddybeast is the only one who needs it to be sunday to go. the others dont care. so sunday is best. now if alot of people say i will go but on saturday the we will go with majority rules but for now sunday is winning. a good thing about sunday is the trails should be all ours since most people will be wanting to watch the game.
the game air time is 3pm pac time. kickoff scheduled for 320pm pac time.

so for those who need to watch the game come to walker valley with us stay till abouy 130 or 2 giving you plenty of time to get home or a local sports bar.

Yeah. Look at it this way, no traffic on the way up. :spin1:

You know you wana test that two low out. :) Unless of course you want to do a night run soon...:eek:wl:

~Scott

Im definately in for an after school type thing again, but it does get darker much earlier now compared to when we last did it. We could always hit a quick trail at Reiter, then head up to Stevens and shred for a wee bit. :cool:

The thing with going up to Walker is that I would have to request the day off from work, and they are already giving me the next two saturdays off (the snow run and tolo). The chances of me getting another day off to go wheeling is very slim.

All in all, as long as I get to test out the new gear soon I will be content.

-Lyle

...then head up to Stevens and shred for a wee bit. :cool:

As fun as that would be, I'd rather not pay $30 for an hour of skiing...hah

~Scott

True. Having a seasons pass has its advantages ;).

Well umm...now that the run leader sold his heep, I think Ill be watching the Super Bowl for sure. :D

-Lyle

Ya I'm out...this run looks like a dud. May as well go skiing. :angel:

~Scott

30 bucks for an hour of skiing? Stevens is open til 10 pm.... thats .... more math worth of skiing than i want to do right now.

It's called school night. :smsoap:

~Scott

Back