• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker run 12-09

Megawatt said:
I'll be prepared this time ;)
Ya mean like this? :D

100_0355.jpg

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Sign me up. That was lots o' fun.

Gunfest and Film festival afterwards again, Ryan? :D

-----Matt-----

Yes and yes, we'll just have to see what Horrible films I can round up this time... Killer clowns from outerspace anyone?

sounds like fun i would like to get together and meat some of you guys. I'm working a tight schedule though I'm in Florida till the 28th of DEC i come back and leave for Afghanistan in mid january... so if some of us could get together be for i leave that would be nice.

falcon1235 said:
sounds like fun i would like to get together and meat some of you guys. I'm working a tight schedule though I'm in Florida till the 28th of DEC i come back and leave for Afghanistan in mid january... so if some of us could get together be for i leave that would be nice.

Falcon, The place in the pics in this thread is less than an hour from NAS Whidbey. PM when you get into town and I'll take you up there, I could probably get a couple of guys to join us too.
Ryan

MTjeeper said:
These pics make me wish there wasn't snow on all the trails around here.

Thats funny, we're all itching for snow wheeling.

ECKSJAY said:
Why wouldn't you go do it?

Don't make me spell it out for y'all.

Matt and John like guns. Post made of Matt's bag full of guns and amo. Jason has no guns. Jason thinks(mistake) Matt should do some shopping for Jason.

Sarcastically

Hey, do I hafta ride a goat, or eat a live chicken to get to go on one of these runs with you guys? ( i am kinda tall for goat riding & only like cooked chicken........) I have an '89 w/5.5 & 34" tsl's looking for a group to tag along with from time to time.

just curious,
Andy

andy a said:
Hey, do I hafta ride a goat, or eat a live chicken to get to go on one of these runs with you guys? ( i am kinda tall for goat riding & only like cooked chicken........) I have an '89 w/5.5 & 34" tsl's looking for a group to tag along with from time to time.

just curious,
Andy

Yea, your more and welcome to come along anytime! As a matter of fact, there is a run at Walker Valley this Sunday. I can't make it, but there will be a good number of wheelers out there.

CanMan said:
Yea, your more and welcome to come along anytime! As a matter of fact, there is a run at Walker Valley this Sunday. I can't make it, but there will be a good number of wheelers out there.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=902485

Here is the link for the thread regarding this weekends run. It is on Sunday.
We will be meeting at the GI Joes parking lot on college way In Mt Vernon at 9 Am. There are directions and such in the thread. if you have any questions shoot me a PM. Hope you can Make it
Ryan

i wheel with my 6 year old daughter all the time, most already have met her.

Jamez.

andy a said:
thanks guys,

are these runs 12 & 17 yr. old kid friendly, or all adults?

We have a Wide range af ages in the NWC. this weekend I think we will be ranging from early twenties to 40's. My dad is riding along and he's 57. So since your not 12, your either 17, or you want to bring your kids. Either way, come along or bring them along it will be fun.
Ryan

I brought my 5 yo boy on this run. He loves Jeepin'. Every Naxja member I've wheeled with is very responsible, and are safety minded.

Back