• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker 2/27

So my wife went to work today up in Mt. Vernon and she sent me some pics of DT MT Vernon. There is about 12 inches of snow that fell there. So I can only assume that there is more that fell at walker.

So as stated in the 1st post, there are some min requirements

Front and Rear recovery points
Min of 31 inch tires
1 Traction adding device preferred (new due to conditions)
Warm clothes
Lunch
Extra Clothes
Recovery Strap - NO HOOKS

If you want to bring the kids, I would to have them be able to do a little sledding if we get the chance. I will be bringing my boy and he is syched to go and even more excited to play in the snow.

MuddyPunk - Since there is snow all over (I assume) your buckshots should do great this trip!! Hope you can make it!!!!

Its gonna take some careful negotiation of the lower mainline. I wouldn't suggest going up that way. It was tore up enough for a V8 YJ on 39s to have second thoughts. Should be some nice snow on the ground still.

I dont think we will go up that way... but it may be fun to go down :D

I cant make it I blew apart 2 u-joints from them freezing up and all the southend (whidbey island) part stores are out of 760 joints and the wife has commandeered my 2 door her bmw sux in this weather I hope I can make something workout.

This is why I dont like the Island you cant buy anything without heading to town :(

with all the snow up there... it may be a winchfest anyway, Ben invited a couple rigs that have no locker. So we will put you right in front of them:viking:

So the wifey just got home and said the roads were scary. If your still planning on going I would suggest you give yourself some extra time and drive in pairs if you can. I will have my cellphone on me, feel free to call if your running late 425twonine nine 9717

So the wifey just got home and said the roads were scary. If your still planning on going I would suggest you give yourself some extra time and drive in pairs if you can. I will have my cellphone on me, feel free to call if your running late 425twonine nine 9717

I'm all packed up and ready to go. I'll do my best to see you guys at 10:30. I just took a short drive around the neighborhood hood and it's a skating rink here in North Lynnwood.

We are getting fresh snow right now. Sent a pm to jonsinxj about conditions. Please forward if you get the chance. I wish I would have checked earlier, I could have run you out a few universals Muddypunk. I keep spares.... I also get them at just under $10 a piece for spicers.

This just isn't my day. I've been feeling under the weather the past few days. Well, it's official... I'm sick. I won't be making it for this one.

With all the snow, I probably wouldn't do too great out there since I don't have any traction aiding devices anyway.

I hope someone posts pics. Have fun fellas.

Back