• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Voting an XJ into Top Truck Challenge

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This is just a reminder that Dan Stark and I are entered in TTC and we need your vote. Thankfully, it's Dan's rig so I just have to work my butt off and get full of mud. :D

The ballots are in the current issue of FourWheeler Magazine. Dan is the only XJ and is #2. While your voting, be sure to also vote for the Olds and the Ranger...... :)

Dan's rig is set up nicely, with dual D60's, a stroker 4.6L, and plenty of other good stuff. Dan got the award for Best Equipped Rig at the 20th Anniversary Celebration in Moab, and that's saying a lot with all the nice rigs that were there. There is more info in the sticky post at the top of this forum. You have to have a copy of Fourwheeler Magazine to vote, so if you don't get the magazine, you'll need to pick up a copy if you want to vote. It's the issue with the big blue F150 on the cover. The ballots need to be received by April 1st, so we have about two weeks to send them in.

Dan and I appreciate any efforts to get a ballot in, and hopefully we'll be in Hollister in June.

I'm votin' for you 2 just to watch you slug through the tank trap with a winch line in your hand :wave1:

Me, my wife and my 20mo old daughter just sent in 3 ballots yesterday. I subscibe to Four Wheeler and went out and bought 2 more copies just to vote. Good luck guys.

Bryan

I sooooo want to see Dan's XJ in TTC :D my ballot should already be in their mail box

Bryan C. said:
Me, my wife and my 20mo old daughter just sent in 3 ballots yesterday. I subscibe to Four Wheeler and went out and bought 2 more copies just to vote. Good luck guys.

Bryan

This is the spirit! Vote For Dan! I only found one other copy to vote from, for another member overseas, (they have to be original ballots from the mag, and the ripped side is the :puke: sillly F150 blue cover truck.)

I went and bought it just so I could vote for Dan.

I've liked his rig for a long time, now that I'm seein' some of the specs, I REALLY like his rig.

Good luck guys :wave1:

Done.

Can't wait to hit Hollister for some good times!

CRASH

My wife overheard me talking to the neighbors about it and asked who Dan was.

She remembers him as "That weird guy that wouldn't give me the damn keys". Dan's a character and got my vote.

Richard, wouldn't you feel bad if the old's topped beat Dan by 10 votes? :D

Dan's a freak.......I'd never vote for him......more than 3 or 4 times.
Good luck in the TTC :clap:

The biggest question I have:

Are you guys planning on wearing matching desert-pattern camouflage?

CRASH

CRASH said:
The biggest question I have:

Are you guys planning on wearing matching desert-pattern camouflage?

CRASH

Hell yes!! I'll have to go out and buy some if we get in. Maybe I should also get the boots to go with it....might work better in the mud. :)

Goatman said:
Hell yes!! I'll have to go out and buy some if we get in. Maybe I should also get the boots to go with it....might work better in the mud. :)

Man, you are going ot need chest waders for the tank trap at Hollister.

And maybe a set of snorkels for you, Dan AND the Jeep.

CRASH

Back