• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

• ipkyss

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • shortxjdoug

Votes: 49 13.0%
  • XJEEPER

Votes: 74 19.7%
  • FatCity

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • time2getdirty

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • in4aride

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • RCman

Votes: 64 17.0%
  • urban yan

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • XJ_ranger

Votes: 40 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The themes have been really great this year, I hope they continue.

Re: 2010 Rig of the Year candidates

Thanks Letterman. They really do come out clean. I've got mine hanging in my office.

Well your junk got my vote, anyone that would win the Baja 1000 in that POS, and drove it over the Swamp Lake Jeep Trail, has some balls that clank!

Some more photos? Please if you have photos of the top 11 post em, we need them for the 2011 calendar! Also post up so your friends/buds get more votes!

I have wheeled with Opie(XJ_rager) a bunch of times, he he is at the gate on Barret, Full width can make it on the trail:
BL08_0402.jpg

His hot sister show'in how it is done should get him a few more votes:
BL08_0133.jpg

BL08_0050.jpg

His hot sister show'in how it is done should get him a few more votes:
does girlfriend pulling tire count?
DSC02156.jpg

how does the whole calendar thing work out anyway? use the Monthly images? or several of each rig?....
heres more anyway
DSC02144.jpg

does it used to being pretty count?
34682775.jpg

This was a really cool year, the themes were a brilliant idea. Bryan, thanks you for your work on this.

Letterman, thank you as well!

It was a tough choice for sure.. good luck to all.

does girlfriend pulling tire count?
DSC02156.jpg

Ok thats hot, can I change my vote?

I think the thought is to use the photo for rig of the month as the main image, but try to add some more photos to add flare! :eye:

I need to talk to Bryan, but I am too lazy to call him.

Ok thats hot, can I change my vote?

I think the thought is to use the photo for rig of the month as the main image, but try to add some more photos to add flare! :eye:

I need to talk to Bryan, but I am too lazy to call him.
i know im a pest, and you just said youre feeling lazy, but is there any samples from previous years at all? ive never seen the calendars, or is this a new thing?
the themes were super cool tho, i think it added a certain type or uniqueness to the entrees, maybe match up the months theme with what (i think its DrMoab) is in the picture assignment thread. ya kow, must have red rocks, dusk shot, but still include jeeps ya know?:dunno:

I updated the pics on the first page. Go check them out.

For the calender, it is a new thing from best I can tell. There is no set plan just yet. It is up to Dave on how much time he has to work on the pics. Post up what you got quick, because I doubt either he or I will go looking for them and the clock is ticking.

There will be a calender pre-sale once we get a little further along in the process.

I updated the pics on the first page. Go check them out.

For the calender, it is a new thing from best I can tell. There is no set plan just yet. It is up to Dave on how much time he has to work on the pics. Post up what you got quick, because I doubt either he or I will go looking for them and the clock is ticking.

There will be a calender pre-sale once we get a little further along in the process.
thats pretty cool! do the bigger vendors get the honor of being in the calendar as well (a lil incentive to cough up and support more? :D )
im stoked to see how it all turns out. thanks for all your effort guys :thumbup: i think anyone who has voted or entered can appreciate your efforts

Here is my latest trail video
Spring Creek video
Here is a link to all my pictures and video.
http://tinypic.com/yourstuff.php

Since the time I was ROTM the jeep has undergone some changes:
Stretched Front end
TRU Beadlocks
35" KM2s
4.88 gears
LUK Clutch
Full Synthetics
BOR 4" flexy leafs with Rubicon express Shackles
LED tail light boxes made by me - Not installed yet

Thanks for the chance,
David