• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vision X XIL 1000 for $1000

As much as I want one of these I can't justify 1k for a light bar.

How much are these new? I didn't see it on the site.

I see the 40 inch bars for 800 to 1200.

The lowest I've seen them is $1600

~Alex

Not a snowballs chance in hell I would pay that for ANY light bar.......

this is a good price for an amazing amount of light. You really can't appreciate them unless you've seen one in person at night.

this is a good price for an amazing amount of light. You really can't appreciate them unless you've seen one in person at night.

fully agree. one of these, is more light then you can get out of 10 HID Large Aux Lights..

I cant justify it either.. but when the market explodes, I will own one!

18000 lumens, DAMN!!!!!!!!

Hello , Thanks for your mail back concerning the inquiry mail i sent to you.The price,condition also the pics i viewed is okay by me .And my client confirm there is no problem about the price($1100 ) ,my client do pays with a {USA}cashier check,he has agreed to mail out as bank cashiers check of $1500 . to you on my behalf to cover the shippment fees.About the shippment ,that we be taken care by my me & my personal assistant,my personal assistant will be using his shipper to do the quick processing of the shipping of the(landcruiser part) to my client. So all you are to do after you will received the check in your mail,Just take out your sale amount and refer the remaining money to my shipper immediately through the westernunion or the money gramm outlet so to get the money fast and start the fast arrangement for the pickup of the(landcruiser part).Since you are the original owner of this item,and i am buying the item directly from you i will like you to write your full name to be on the check,with the mailing address which my client will be using to issued out the check to you.I do wish to trust you by refering the rest balance back to my shipper and also your fast doing to this transaction. I will like to hear fromyou if this is okay by you and you are ready to process ,if you aready to sale your item and promise refering the rest balance to my shipper immediately you received the check so can start the quick arrangement for the pickup. Any body that want to buy this item this item just tell therm that it as been sold. I will like to copmplete this transaction befor the new year. I be at my computer waiting to see your epky to my payment method mailed. THANKS AND MAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

but seriously, i wish, glws.
whats your brother do? 53" is a wide light... TT? class1?

Not a snowballs chance in hell I would pay that for ANY light bar.......

Then why post in a for sale thread if you have zero interest?

XCM, don't worry, I won't take a penny until these are at my house and tested. I'll should be able to get pics up in a week. My brother was stationed in Yuma for 4 years, a lot of his friends still race out there.

Here is a comparison using the 42" xmitter bar.

~Alex

Then why post in a for sale thread if you have zero interest?

I have interest, just not for that kind of money! The price on those things will come down and if for some reason I actually need that kind of candle power on my Jeep there are cheaper solutions. A fool and his money will soon part! :D

This is a private party (me) sale, in order to get a deal on one for me I had to buy all 3. I figured it wouldn't be too hard to sell the other two $600 under retail price.

These lights showed up the other day and I was able to get one mount made and installed on the jeep, but I was out of wire so no pics of them working yet. I should be able to get pics up in a day or two.

~Alex

Pics:
Taken on my Iphone, no HDR used.

img0545h.jpg

Headlights: Autopals with Silverstar H4's
img0561s.jpg

One Vision X XIL-1000 mounted on the roof, its aimed a little low, but my mount doesn't have much adjustability in it:
img0563wy.jpg

~Alex

Accepting reasonable offers...

~Alex

Back