• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Veterans...

Thank you all that have served and that continue to serve!

Well said Ecks.. both my nephew and my best friend are in the Corps and both are on deployment now with the 15th MEU.

THANK YOU to all the veterans and current members of our military. You are highly appreciated and respected in my household!

:us:

every year I thank an Iwo Jima vet and one of very few remaining Navajo Code talkers and they thank me for being among the few that remember them personally.

Could respond yesterday...I was busy here and then to Applebee's for a free meal. Thanks Applebee's for your continued support.

Tonight taking my favorite WWII & Korean War vet DC2 Denny Curran, USN out to dinner. I'm lucky he's still around.

To all veteran's thanks.

I don't venture into this forum too often, but thanks everyone for your service. I have about 5 buddies deployed and 1 whose enlistment just ended after 4 years and a trip to Iraq and Afghanistan. My dad retired from the Air Force after 34 years and the ranking of Chief Master Sergent about 10 or so years ago. Takes a lot of balls to fight for the people not willing to.

**Side note, there was a funeral today about 15 miles from me, those wackos from the Westboro Baptist Church were there protesting!! Grrr. Makes me sad that it's "ok" for this to go on.

Back